View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 06:48 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: NEW [4/19/2010] MikROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
WOW, 2 days and a lot of great NEWs.
AmiKAM, Perhaps we can buy you something for you remember all this freaking nights making your great and fantastics ROMs.
AmiKAM Thanks pal, you are up in the list of whom will be remember.
Don't Worry about Tweeter Game I have the cab in my house,
but I will be back to my home, hope tomorrow night,
today 6:30AM my "OldWomem" (Mom) have her second Breast's Cancer Operation,
so I will upload it as soon as I can.
Thanks for your updates to your great ROM,
and miss you read us, I answer you don't hurry up with CHT v1.7 because cookie was going to release Sunday Night an update with a lot of FIX.
If everything goes fine today I will Flash on Tuesday,
I will use this weeks while you are getting success in your studies trying
to learn Sashimi, So I will try to everyone here improve there Flashing experience as easier as it can be.
WOW , always clean graphics look Elegant and Smarter,
Like your new Slider, and my eyes liking more.
Best wishes for your duties school stuff, even you have just be recognize as a "VIP" in this Forum, with a lot of Thanks from the others active developers here, We also Wish you to be recognize in your studies, good luck budy. As you already know, "NO PAIN, NO GAME", but better if you get Fun while you get pain. LOL
im happy u like... and sorry to hear about your mom, i hope everything will be fine.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.