PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2010, 01:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/23/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
bug report with the 21897 lite version. When replying a message within manila, the place where you text the reply would be covered by some messy color chunk (similar to the menu problem in album), and also like the menu problem, 2nd tap got it away.

BTW, I don't know if it's my phone problem or the ROM, I started to have this unresponsive button in some of the software. For example, I've been using Haalireader for 2 yrs in different roms without problem, but after I switched to this ROM, the center button and up button became unresponsive. The default setting is push the center button for full screen. Sometimes it's responsive as usual, but normally after 2-3 push I could no longer use the button to enter/exit full-screen mode. Same thing happened with up button, when I scroll some stuff in Haalireader or pocket outlook, it would all of sudden be unresponsive. Anyone got this problem?
i took care of the message issue with the new version...
and the other problem i think had something to do with the version of 21897 i had... happened to me after a while also... but its all good now.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Re: [3/23/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
and the other problem i think had something to do with the version of 21897 i had... happened to me after a while also... but its all good now.
Can't wait....
Old 03-25-2010, 01:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
im cooking the new rom versions now... so it would take a little but they will be up soon.

also... the cab i added that fixes the album manue and moves the cache t storage card will mess up th menus... i need to update that cab... but since im uploading new version i might just take it out... unless someones dont want to refalsh, then ask me for the one that works better.
amikam,

I wanted to say thank you for the amazing rom and you are cooking another one that may top what I have right now (21897 standard version). it is amazingly fast and stable although I didn't have it for long. keep up the good work!!

thank you!
Old 03-25-2010, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
amikam,

I wanted to say thank you for the amazing rom and you are cooking another one that may top what I have right now (21897 standard version). it is amazingly fast and stable although I didn't have it for long. keep up the good work!!

thank you!
thanks for the good comments.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:09 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

i updated the screen shots on the first page and im uploading all the new version right now.
have fun.

edit:
for all the guys who really dont feel like flashing again or are happy enough with the latest version i updated the cab on the third post to a fully working album cache to internal storage with good working menu highlights since the older one wasn't working perfect.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM Album Cache and Fix.cab (5.04 MB, 102 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by amikam; 03-25-2010 at 03:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Procter is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I doubt it's the sys. The problem started to show up when I first flashed your 21895 version.
Old 03-25-2010, 03:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Procter View Post
I doubt it's the sys. The problem started to show up when I first flashed your 21895 version.
it could be cookie mod... thats the only other thing i can think of.
but im not noticing it now... also.. maybe try to hide call history and appointments, also minimize the number of days to look ahead and the number of shortcut pages.
could be something from the tp2 sprint rom drivers that done that... i reverted back to original diamond ones since i messed up my kitchen last night a little. so maybe now it will be all gone for u.
Old 03-25-2010, 05:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

it seems like there is an update to microsoft my phone... sucks cuz i just uploaded the new roms...
anyways... i will update it in the next release... when some new sys's will come out.
it's too minor to worry about it now.
Old 03-25-2010, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
it seems like there is an update to microsoft my phone... sucks cuz i just uploaded the new roms...
anyways... i will update it in the next release... when some new sys's will come out.
it's too minor to worry about it now.
just tried the new rom...great job on skinning everything. It gives a unique feeling to the phone.

Also, I really like the clock. I downloaded the reflection clock from the GTX theme thread on xda but I can't get it to look like yours (without the two squares behind the numbers.) I have a cab that gets rid of the clock background and I also have a cab that makes the two squares behind the numbers transparent, but I can't seem to find a cab file that will completely get rid of the two squares. also, using the two cabs i mentioned above gets rid of the reflection (or maybe I just can't see it). Attached is a screen shot of what it looks like right now and basically I want it to look like the 23549 standard rom. I appreciate the help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (10.4 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 03-25-2010, 07:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
just tried the new rom...great job on skinning everything. It gives a unique feeling to the phone.

Also, I really like the clock. I downloaded the reflection clock from the GTX theme thread on xda but I can't get it to look like yours (without the two squares behind the numbers.) I have a cab that gets rid of the clock background and I also have a cab that makes the two squares behind the numbers transparent, but I can't seem to find a cab file that will completely get rid of the two squares. also, using the two cabs i mentioned above gets rid of the reflection (or maybe I just can't see it). Attached is a screen shot of what it looks like right now and basically I want it to look like the 23549 standard rom. I appreciate the help.
seems like u got a little more than just the clock background and digits changed...
anyways.. tell me exactly what u want back and ill make u a cab later, its all manila file images, so i need to know which things u want and which u don't cuz each file is a number and not a name... but i mostly know them all by now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development