PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow New Roms Feb 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
... new roms ...
Wow AMikan, you always cook faster than I flash/hard reset.
All my problemas with
(wm 6.5.3 sys23534 Sence 2.5 from Feb 22) was finally repair by a "HARD RESET". yeah I know: I don't Hard Reset when I upgrade from Feb 20 to Feb 22. My Mistake, I have learn the leason. I Hard Reset on Saturday 27 and LAter I see the NEW ROMs Feb 27, So WTF "hard reset" again. One question your room is compatible with UC or Sashimi?
any good advice link to "Sashimi for (ATFR) dummyes or something by the style"???, LOL ATFR="Adicted to Flash ROMs".

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
can't say that it never happened to me... but just one or two times and hard reset fixed it... so maybe try that... or just wait... im cooking 21893 right now... and will be up a little later tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
I use a differente... (wm 6.5.5 sys23534 Sence 2.5 from Feb 22) ... lately I've seen a randomly problem when try to make calls ... (CDMA settings for make calls
(Start --> Settings --> Personal --> Phone --> "CDMA SERVICES" Tab and choose "network service") doesn't save the changes or that "PLUS code dialing" and "Automatic Prepend" is quite WEIRD. So I was wondering if anyone else having problems to make calls, lost signal because "network Setting" problem???
Updated: I use a differente ROM SYS, but my Slide to Answer are not answering randomly (and when press "answer" hard button don't FIX (Answer) the problem, it is randomly fail not always).
Quote:
Originally Posted by protoadies View Post
2) ...is there anyway to back up my phone (not like the contacts). I mean if i have 5 programs i use, on the manila screen....
3) ... difference between sys 21893,28014,23541 ... what should i be looking for if i want 6.5.x
@Protoadies: 6.5.x's SYS are 28xxx and 23xxx (28xxx was taken from some HTC mobile (I guess Leo o TP2 and 23xxx was taken from a lower hardware GSM device (like Topaz or other GSM WVGA HTC mobile).
That's Why people rumor "23xxx SYSs" will work better in our Diamonds than the "28xxx sys".
Anyway I know builds 1921 and 2012 are numbers for Sense, but someone can tell me how that numbers are call ( I mean: SYS, kernel or some specif name to help me find info about them?? What are the builds for Sense 2.1??

Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-03-2010 at 05:18 AM.