View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 05:16 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21893 / 28014 / 23541]

im going to upload the rom that i'm personally using... i guess most of u guys like 6.5.x and 2012 on your phone but i don't...
it's a lighter version and will have sys 21893 and 1921 manila on it.
no titanium, voicecommand, lockscreen(got manila locker), skymarket, transcriber, remote desktop, rsshub, mp3trimmer and took off some things in tweaks folder, and im using the patched bio touch that i used in my first release so the keyboard can be changed (which have issues with active sync from the phone itself but not from the computer)
basically all the things i don't use are not included in this version, and it won't be lzx compressed.
i've been using lzx for so long now i dont remember how it is without... so im trying that again.
also... since im trying to run with album 3.2 for a little bit to see how it goes... it will be in the rom.
i guess u guys can look at this rom as a light version if u'd like.
u guys can check out the download folder in an hour or so.

edit: sorry... i didn't put it on cuz i had some issues with 1921 and album 3.2... i will let skip that version for now.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-28-2010 at 06:37 PM.