PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: DIAMOND
Carrier: Sprint

milkman6453 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

what is sod? is that the problem im having?
Old 05-16-2010, 11:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman6453 View Post
what is sod? is that the problem im having?
sod is screen of death.... which means the phone just wont turn on unless u take the batt out, just like that in the middle of a nice shinny day, the phone decides to die on u.
i hope u got what im saying.... personally it never happens to me that much so i don't really mind it... but it seems that for some people it happens a lot...
on the new roms it should be gone(personally tested on 21903)... it is usually a sys related issue.. a bad port or something like that.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
glad u like it... ill be updating to 23569 in a little bit... but just my theme... i really dont feel like doing a bunch of roms.
im going to work on a little different gtx version of my own cuz i like how it is looking better in daylight, but dont really like the theme look.
Can't wait for the new update.
Guess it will be tomorrow before I flash.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:00 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

ok, all roms are up.

im attaching titanium & wm lockscreen cabs for 21903 and 23569.
have fun.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: SOD, oh no!!!!!

Quote:
sod is screen of death.... which means the phone just wont turn on unless u take the batt out, just like that in the middle of a nice shinny day, the phone decides to die on u.
i hope u got what im saying.... personally it never happens to me that much so i don't really mind it... but it seems that for some people it happens a lot...
on the new roms it should be gone(personally tested on 21903)... it is usually a sys related issue.. a bad port or something like that.
Glad to have notice about you AMIKAM,
Thanks for the updated ROMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Downloading now 156 KB/sec.
I hope you had success in your exams??
-----------------------------------------
Talking about damn SODs (sleeps of dead), I was like having a "Nightmare in Elm's street" cause you said last time you have tomorrow (Monday 10) two exams and after you will go to sleep. So it was like a nightmaring when you SOD and don't re-appear, LOL (it was a joke).
I haven't mention before but with 21903 (MAy 3, 2010) second day I have like 7 SOD, but next day normal behavior.
Anyway since the very first version of 21903, when phone finished battery charging or close to end charging, the phone boot up (I charge it off the phone, shutdowned the phone).
AmiKAM; by the way, did you read that you have to change from "DWORD values" to "Strings Values" the Google Maps regedit so in that way aGPS will work????
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-17-2010 at 06:11 AM.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: SOD, oh no!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Glad to have notice about you AMIKAM,
Thanks for the updated ROMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you had success in your exams??
-----------------------------------------
Talking about damn SODs (sleeps of dead), I was like having a "Nightmare in Elm's street" cause you said last time you have tomorrow (Monday 10) two exams and after you will go to sleep. So it was like a nightmaring when you SOD and don't re-appear, LOL (it was a joke).
I haven't mention before but with 21903 (MAy 3, 2010) second day I have like 7 SOD, but next day normal behavior.
Anyway since the very first version of 21903, when phone finished battery charging or close to end charging, the phone boot up (I charge it off the phone, shutdowned the phone).
AmiKAM; by the way, did you read that you have to change from "DWORD values" to "Strings Values" the Google Maps regedit so in that way aGPS will work????
mmm.... no i didn't read that about google maps... but im sure most users get it by now...
if i recall correctly google maps work fine... i installed it without changing anything on the rom and everything is good for me... i dont really use it that much though... so maybe im missing something.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

j37hr0 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Of course, two days after I flash, an update. Anyway, love teh GTX themed rom. And I'm downloading the update. I'm waiting til tomorrow to flash and reload.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: SOD, oh no!!!!!

Quote:
mmm.... no i didn't read that about google maps... but im sure most users get it by now...
if i recall correctly google maps work fine... i installed it without changing anything on the rom and everything is good for me... i dont really use it that much though... so maybe im missing something.
AmiKAM; Yeah, Google Maps GPS work just fine, but If someone want to disable GPS radio and only use aGPS (tower triangulation location) need to erase the two "dword values" regedit and create the same regedit but as "String values"
---------------------------
[HKLM\software\google\googlemaps]
Delete the 2 "Dword" actual values
and Add this 2 "string" value with name
"supports_extended_ril" and (String Value) =1
"supports_extended_wifi" and (String Value) =1

--------------------------------
Your Welcome DentalGuru,
happy to had help you.

Old 05-17-2010, 06:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Amikam which one do you think is a faster version 21903 or 23659. I am kind of used ot using 6.5.x ones but in the end battery life and speed wins out as the final determination.
Thanks.

PS. I know we all use different lock screens, but kind of nice to have them separately. That way it leaves more room and gives us all a choice.
Old 05-17-2010, 06:53 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Amikam which one do you think is a faster version 21903 or 23659. I am kind of used ot using 6.5.x ones but in the end battery life and speed wins out as the final determination.
Thanks.

PS. I know we all use different lock screens, but kind of nice to have them separately. That way it leaves more room and gives us all a choice.
i can't really pick which one is faster... personally i use 21903.... i think they pretty much have the same speed, so its all about what u prefer.
as far as battery life... i really dont know how 23569 is... i never had it on my phone to check.
i got two phones... one is not connected and the vibration of it is messed up, so one of them is my phone that i use and the other is the one i do all the "experimentation" on... so what im saying is that 6.5.x never even touched my personal phone just cause i dont like it and dont really have to use my phone to test for only functionality.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development