View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 05:15 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

i really dont know what might be causeing the issue in sys 23569 with the xt9 or the contacts not popping up once u start typing... its working in 21903...
im sure its a regedit somewhere... ill dig in dipper... maybe i can figure it out.

im gonna get started on a white theme this week.
im gonna keep the black highlights... just cause it makes more sense to keeo them black and not white since i can't really change all the fonts color of all packages to black etc...
my plan is to basically take gtx and theme it different and tweak a few more things in the mode9 and lua scripts to make it fit the way i want it to... but i already tried to do that and everytime i keep feeling like i wanna just redo everything from scratch.
they did a great job, and after looking at all the files it would take a really long time to redo something like that from scratch.
anyways... ill keep u guys updated on any fixes that i find and screens shots once i get something solid going with the theme.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils