PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

ok guys... sorry for being MIA for so long.
the only new thing is sys 23569 so far, s2w theme is also out, but i didn't get a chance to play with it yet.
i know i owe u guys an update... ill be working on it and will update all roms soon.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

j37hr0 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

I'm now running 23566 GTX on my Diamond and it is great. Makes me wonder if I'd be missing out if I were to jump to android when the evo comes out.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

The EVO plan will cost $80 a month plus taxes. I figure a final bill of $90. That's three times as much as I pay now.
Old 05-16-2010, 07:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by j37hr0 View Post
I'm now running 23566 GTX on my Diamond and it is great. Makes me wonder if I'd be missing out if I were to jump to android when the evo comes out.
glad u like it... ill be updating to 23569 in a little bit... but just my theme... i really dont feel like doing a bunch of roms.
im going to work on a little different gtx version of my own cuz i like how it is looking better in daylight, but dont really like the theme look.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
glad u like it... ill be updating to 23569 in a little bit... but just my theme... i really dont feel like doing a bunch of roms.
im going to work on a little different gtx version of my own cuz i like how it is looking better in daylight, but dont really like the theme look.
Welcome back ... how'd the exams go?
Old 05-16-2010, 09:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

are any of you flashing back to stock before flashing to new roms? I'm still getting SOD and other Bugs, so I'm wondering if I am missing a step.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: DIAMOND

milkman6453 is a n00b

Hmm i upgraded from the previous version, and randomly my ringer wont play when a text/call comes in, but later on they will come back. Weird stuff
When it happens i can evn go into settings and choose a new ringer and it wont play.
[05.03.2010]MikROM_Original_23566.7z
Old 05-16-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok guys... updated versions of roms with my theme are going to be up within an hour or two.
i know i promised s2w theme... but im going to skip it cuz im going to make a new white theme and use some of his icons and work in it.
ill update the gtx and original theme later on.
not too much new, all u guys who like 6.5.x... and it is most of u guys... im updating to sys 23569 and i fixed the issue with the softkeybar not showing when manila is off.
also, in all roms, a few new packages and should have no more SOD since i reported the sys again just in case... so... iv'e been running my new version of sys 21903 for about a 5,6 days now and zero SOD's so far, im hoping it would be gone for everyone this time.

i hope u guys would like the new white theme that im making and will be up in a few days.

on a final note.. i really think this time it is worth to update to the new versions just cause more than just a few tiny things changed.
also, ill put up a cab to add titanium and wm lockscreen to both sys's by tomorrow.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-16-2010, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Okay, I flashed back to stock, and then reflashed 21903. It must be me with the SOD because as much as it's happening, everyone should be complaining. The only edit i've done was install windows 7 slider, and remove the manilla locker. It's frustrating because I get text messages all day and every time I notice that my phone hasn't beeped, i realize that it's dead.

BTW, i hate the "Excuse me boss, you have a text message". That would be fine, but I get at least 50 text a day.....
Old 05-16-2010, 11:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
Okay, I flashed back to stock, and then reflashed 21903. It must be me with the SOD because as much as it's happening, everyone should be complaining. The only edit i've done was install windows 7 slider, and remove the manilla locker. It's frustrating because I get text messages all day and every time I notice that my phone hasn't beeped, i realize that it's dead.

BTW, i hate the "Excuse me boss, you have a text message". That would be fine, but I get at least 50 text a day.....
i agree.... some days i get like 50 sms's.... and the boss thing does get really annoying... but putting i think that with that much messages any sound would become annoying.. that why we can put it on vibrate.
btw... try the version that im uploading in a little bit. it should take your sod's away... i hope.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development