PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 11:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
thx amikam! when do you get rest? you only work and work)))
Somebody tell me please, what a difference between [05.03.2010]MikROM_Original_21903 and [05.03.2010]MikROM_21903 ?????????
before that was a lite and standart....it is clear for me but....original and... this... I'm confuse))
its ok to be confused...
im sure that u, like most people don't really read the first post after u used the rom once or twice... but which version is which is listed on it.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

ohhhh i see, sorry for that question.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

are there pix of the different Themes? I know the GTX is that white one but i'm not sure of the difference between Original and MikROM theme.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
are there pix of the different Themes? I know the GTX is that white one but i'm not sure of the difference between Original and MikROM theme.
well... original is just like the pic u would see on omj thread or anyone else who uses the original manila themes...
the only thing i kept in that rom is the taskbar icons and startmenu icons... everything else is just like stock manila.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

any idea on the eta for s2w theme to be done? will you have all of his themes available or just one and are you working in his GoS2W_beta.cab ?
Old 05-03-2010, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzie1971 View Post
any idea on the eta for s2w theme to be done? will you have all of his themes available or just one and are you working in his GoS2W_beta.cab ?
well.... his themes are generally for wvga... so i will have to see if they will even fully work on vga before i can say that ill add the multi theme mod thingy u linked me to.
they make it look easy to have colors of choice... but in reality they are not really skinning too much files, its just playing with saturation that can be done using the simple windows photoviewer, and its only for manila and nothing else.
personally i like it all to match, at least as close as possible to 100%.
i can say that ill make sure u guys get the most updated one that comes out... but even if it does fit on vga i dont think its smart to include that many themes on the diamond since it doesnt have free space on it like tp2, so i guess ill make a rom with the theme that comes out soon.
also, i would make matching red highlight and more to go with the theme so... its tones of work to make it in many different colors(only my black highlights took me about a full day of work on Photoshop, about 24 hours).
i wish there was a magic button like he created that would change everything... and i'd bet the mortscript he's using can be modified to do that but someone will have to create all the images to for it and the main reason no one is actually creating themes for packages is cuz not everyone uses the same one... that why if notice carefully u will see that every manila theme doesn't have matching highlight in all menus and such, even Dusk theme is not fully matching all highlight in all existing menus, that will have to be a rom specific thing.
and i dont really think ill have the time to do something like that for my rom... think about it... its like two weeks of work to make all those matching colors for a complete device.
making manila in colors is the easy part even though its about 400 files to skin the are arranged in a nice way.
to get all packages matching will have to resize, cut and paste many more files not to mention that some of the images u will wanna change are inside dll's or some colors are in the mode9 and lua script files of manila.
sorry for writing a long post... but i had to explain that making a perfect matching rom takes a sh*t load of work and attention to details.

almost forgot... eta i think is like in 2-3 days but i have finals.... so you guys will get it after monday... but that just means that if there were any bugs... they will be fixed(although i doubt he will have bugs since my opinion on him is that he really invests in his things, thats why the long time).

Last edited by amikam; 05-03-2010 at 10:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 05-04-2010, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

I just want the clear background digital clock with weather.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
I just want the clear background digital clock with weather.
MWalt posted this a while back ...
Attached Files
File Type: cab mwalt2 sense 2.5 glass clock.cab (31.2 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-04-2010, 04:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Don't know if this a small defect but can't use the back arrow on the keypad while dialing. Small thing just came up when pushed a wrong number.
Old 05-04-2010, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Don't know if this a small defect but can't use the back arrow on the keypad while dialing. Small thing just came up when pushed a wrong number.
i think u mean the soft key so... which version r u using?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development