PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-26-2010, 09:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Glad it worked for you and now I won't need to do it for 6.5 . How did you recompile? If you used cookie's luatool, it includes debug info unless you use a specific parameter to have luatool not add the info. I usually recompile just using m9editor, which does not include debug info and file sizes are the same as the original. Either way, the edited script should work just fine.

I found I had to sometimes enter decimal place after the BackGroundLevel0.Position.y value (ie 587.5) to get it to align perfectly.
yeah... i noticed that u did that...
i recompiled using cookie lua tool.
i tried 588 the first time because of the whole 640-52... but it wasn't exact...
i think i settled for a higher value though... 588.5 or 589.. i can't really remember.
the pic still moves down a little when locking but goes back to where it should when unlocking... so i think its ok... maybe i should try a background that will show it better so i can get the exact fit.
btw... after looking at what u said, istarted playing around with mode9 also... pretty cool stuff.
changing the locations and color of every and anything u want, text, size and much more.
adding some edits to the actual script also does some wonders... i think ill mess with the calendar days to show up the way i want it finally.(which is what i was wondering about for a long time...).
so thanks for some inspiring me also.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 09:12 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [4/20/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21901 / 23563 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmckenna View Post
Question: is there a way to go to the standard reminder notification? I generally have the reminders set for 1-3 hours before an event, and there is only the option to snooze 5 minutes...sometimes I'd like to be able to snooze an hour or half hour or the like. I haven't gotten the opportunity to flash to the latest ROM but may do so tonight to give cookie a try.
mmm... im not sure... i don't really set appointments on my phone that much... and if i do i always end up being pissed off at the phone for reminding me something i already remember...
maybe someone else can give some info on that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-26-2010, 10:11 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: Battery Drain with MS Push to Mail AS??

Sabroso... i don't know if u remeber but a while back u asked me if i know how to move the days on calendar mod text up down and change colors and such...
now i actually know how to.
anyways... i was going to ask u if there is anyway u think it should look like cuz im out of ideas..
feel free to create something in Photoshop if u feel like.

edit:
im adding to the big calendar picture the full day and month... writing more functions in the lua and mode9 files... but not too bad.

Last edited by amikam; 04-26-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:41 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

here is my own days on calendar mode that i've made for my rom... it will work with the slider that comes with the rom and probably should not be installed on another slider since it also has an image file for the calendar tab...
this looks good and fits my slider but i will probably modify it more in the future...
just shut manila off and install.
i really have no clue how it would look on a different slider since i didn't test it.
two version are up... one that u can install on any slider and one specific for my slider.
let me know what u think... and remember that i said that its is designed for my slider... so i might need to adjust it to fit other sliders.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

dammit! I really like this 21901 release. everything looks good. But just now, I woke the phone to find the screen all scrambled up. The clock, the weather and the slider is messed up. The curtains is fine and the quick links are fine. Also the lock screen display is messed up. Of course a reset takes care of it.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T Mobile

ezzie1971 is keeping up the good workezzie1971 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmckenna View Post
Question: is there a way to go to the standard reminder notification? I generally have the reminders set for 1-3 hours before an event, and there is only the option to snooze 5 minutes...sometimes I'd like to be able to snooze an hour or half hour or the like. I haven't gotten the opportunity to flash to the latest ROM but may do so tonight to give cookie a try.
This should work.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Snooze_Options.cab (126.2 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-27-2010, 11:01 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

IronRed is just getting started

my battery life is now poor. the only thing i've done is install windows 7 slider, and rearrage my screen with cookie mod.

Old 04-27-2010, 05:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

aladdin is a n00b

I am using [04.20.2010]MikROM_Standard_23563.7z and I also tried the 21901 version. Neither seems to be able to display appointments on either the home screen or the lock screen, even if selected.
Old 04-27-2010, 05:27 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aladdin View Post
I am using [04.20.2010]MikROM_Standard_23563.7z and I also tried the 21901 version. Neither seems to be able to display appointments on either the home screen or the lock screen, even if selected.
dude...
cookie mod settings.
CHT...i set it up to hide by default... u might wanna change that if u want to see them without swiping your finger down.
also, the range is set to 5.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

aladdin is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
dude...
cookie mod settings.
CHT...i set it up to hide by default... u might wanna change that if u want to see them without swiping your finger down.
also, the range is set to 5.
Much appreciated and sorry for being a total n00b there

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development