PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 05:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
AmiKAM mmmmmm????? when do you sleep??
Sys 21903 Light (speedy ROM in MPO *(my personal opinion)
ONE minor Bug (when I say minor mean, just put this issue to the list of pending issues) *guess related with some change to HTC Setting tab:
So when you go to HTC tab Settings --> Location it doesn't appear the old same "enable my location" and "Not response to HTC programs" (or some text like that) but INSTEAD it appear "enable aGPS". So when you enable aGPS it disable the "enable My Location in the Weather TAB". That make the "update now" softkey button don't work until you re-enable "
enable My Location in the Weather TAB".
by the way, enable "aGPS" in HTC Setting TAB, doesn't seems to me to work at all or at least doesn't enable "aGPS" for Google Maps.
Sorry to found that minor BUG.
I almost FORGOT, WOW nice cool NEW SLIDE TO ANSWER, IN FACT now the switcher actually slide when you swipe your finger (older version doesn't actually slide but answer well).
mmm, i dont think its a big issue unless google maps doesn't cuz of that.
and its probably related to the new package, so i can either revert back to older package or just leave it... just let me know if google maps works or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
amikam in [05.01.2010]MikROM_Light_21903 i think the rom have some bug. 1 - some times the battery indicator show that charge is 0. 2 - The Dpad up and ok button are lagging, you press it and it has no effect, than you press again and again and it work,but not long(same with center button). In previously rom i haven't see this problem. P.S. sorry for my English.
im not sure about the batt thing... didnt notice it myself.
try out the new roms... i think the dpad is more responsive now.
but u r right, 05/01 version does have an issue with up and left.... thats weird. im really not sure why thats happening, r u sure that issue wasn't there in previous roms?

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
mmm, i dont think its a big issue unless google maps doesn't cuz of that. and its probably related to the new package, so i can either revert back to older package or just leave it... just let me know if google maps works or not.
Thanks AmiKAM,
As I said is a really minor bug, the easy solution is just after enable "aGPS" at HTC Settings TAB, Go and re-enable "My Location" at HTC Weather TAB via menu option.
Google-Maps: Yes and NO,
I mention that Google Maps doesn't work (Autofind your location in the map with "GPS" radio OFF) with the "aGPS" enable.
Just to be clear that if You then enable at Google Maps the GPS radio it will find well your location ,
but what it is not working is when you turn off the GPS radio it supposes that "aGPS" has to find your location at the maps with just the Carrier's towers, which doesn't happen.
Anyway I think "aGPS" it is not working because it is missing again the regedit for that,
I appologize if that regedit has been discharged for any trouble some maybe had reported and I haven't notice that issue. IF not is just missing that 2 string values in regedit.

AmiKAM One suggestion, are here at ppcgeeks a tool for make a "Poll"???
YOu can make a poll for the extra-THEMEs and not cooking so much ROMs everytime,
I will regret myself, knowing that we took off too much of your time because extra roms.

upss another bug in the HTC Weather TAB:
when you try to remove some location you have had add previously, the list appear empty so can't remove locations. Again a minor bug, just put it at the bottom of the list.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-03-2010 at 06:20 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:05 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Thanks AmiKAM, As I said is a really minor bug, the easy solution is just after enable "aGPS" at HTC Settings TAB, Go and re-enable "my location" at HTC Weather TAB.
When I mention Google Maps doesn't work (Autofind your location in the map) with "aGPS" enable, I think it is because it is missing again the regedit for that (don't have with me the "regedit text" by now), I appologize if that regedit has been discharged for any trouble some maybe had reported and I haven't notice that issue. IF not is just missing that string values in regedit.

AmiKAM One suggestion, are here at ppcgeeks a tool for make a "Poll"???
YOu can make a poll for the THEME and not cooking so much ROM everyday,
I will regret myself, knowing that we took off too much of your time because extra roms.
actually the regedits for google maps should be there... give a final verdict on google maps when u can be sure though.

and about cooking roms... if i would update once a month or even two weeks than cooking so much wouldn't be an issue... but i update a lot, so its getting to be a headache sometimes.
and i know what u mean a poll... but i can just look at the download numbers...

Last edited by amikam; 05-03-2010 at 06:07 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
actually the regedits for google maps should be there... give a final verdict on google maps when u can be sure though........
and i know what u mean a poll... but i can just look at the download numbers...
AmiKAM,
Sorry I edit my POST after you answer me.
I guess you are right "downloading number are more accurate than a poll",
sorry for the miss spell.
Old 05-03-2010, 06:27 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
AmiKAM,
Sorry I edit my POST after you answer me.
I guess you are right "downloading number are more accurate than a poll",
sorry for the miss spell.
i think there is more than one thing wrong with 01/05 versions...
try the new one...
im sure the weather thing u mentioned works cuz i just tried...
Old 05-03-2010, 06:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
i think there is more than one thing wrong with 01/05 versions...
try the new one...
im sure the weather thing u mentioned works cuz i just tried...
Thanks AMiKAM;
EDIT: Downloaded the new version. NOW FLASHING

damn it HOTFILE is too slow today, extrange I use to download 160-180 KB/s but today is 50-60 KB/s.
I'm guessing that you are reading/studing while all this up/down bits???

P.S: I really need to learn SASHIMI!!!!!
anyway this help me think in other thing aside the surgery of today.
do you use something different or ??

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-03-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:01 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Thanks AMiKAM; Downloading the new versions.
I'm guessing that you are reading/studing while all this up/down bits???

P.S: I really need to learn SASHIMI!!!!!
anyway this help me think in other thing aside the surgery of today.
do you use something different or ??
i actually dont use anything...
im a really light user, that why my roms are kinda light also.
everytime i reflash i just use msmyphone to restore contacts and sms's and i got maybe 3 cabs i reinstall that are already set with my info on them as far as registry and shortcut locations.
i think setting up my phone everytime takes me a max of 10 minutes, so it's not that bad for me.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
ok guys... im not really sure whats causing the issue with the 6.5.x roms to not show the softkey bar when manila is off.
but i dont really mind it since i believe most of us are sing manila all the time anyways, and it is a manila rom.
ill try to fix it but i dont have much time to figure it out now, so thats my last thing on the list... sorry if some of u guys wanted to put titanium on.
anyways... some good news... ill be putting up newer versions of the rom up a little later and im adding gtx theme.
all versions from now on will be standard cuz there really isn't a big difference in available space between the light and standard... (approx 70-75mb free should be enough), and i dont have time to cook 4 versions for 3 different themes, not to mention that ill also add an s2w theme when he's done, so actually it would be cooking 16 roms every time i update... its a little too much if u ask me since im not going to become like NRG and cook a rom for every device known to man.
all u guys who likes the 6.5 can pm me for a lighter version since that will be the one im personally using i dont have a problem uploading it.
also, if u have any issues with gtx theme, u can ask me about it or check their thread(Link) on xda for updates.
Thanks for the all the updates.
I can't stop myself from flashing ....
Going to download now.
Old 05-03-2010, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor

thx amikam! when do you get rest? you only work and work)))
Somebody tell me please, what a difference between [05.03.2010]MikROM_Original_21903 and [05.03.2010]MikROM_21903 ?????????
before that was a lite and standart....it is clear for me but....original and... this... I'm confuse))

Last edited by kainppc6700; 05-03-2010 at 10:49 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 11:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kainppc6700 View Post
thx amikam! when do you get rest? you only work and work)))
Somebody tell me please, what a difference between [05.03.2010]MikROM_Original_21903 and [05.03.2010]MikROM_21903 ?????????
before that was a lite and standart....it is clear for me but....original and... this... I'm confuse))
HI Kain ppc6700,
previously there was just one THEME and two version of the ROMs (Light and Standard)
NOW there are 3 Themes:
GTX White themes
Original Stock Themes
MikROM dark Themes
And No more Light version (the difference of space was too small with the standard)
Hope You get it now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development