PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 09:08 PM
Hello. My name is Success
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

fr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Which is the default picture for the gtx theme to make the bottom and top look part of the theme?
Thanks
Are you referring to the softkeybar and taskbar?

<---- Continuation Of The GTX Sense Theme---->
Old 05-02-2010, 10:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

quick question. i am using 21903 lite. anyone experiencing wi fi not working? i tried to turn it on but the switch is not moving to on side. also wi fi hot spot is also not working.

*edit* ok i just flashed with standard version and so far no problem. i think i like plain background! again, great work amikam! thank. you!
yea sorry guys... the new commgr has a diff regedit. wifi works... but the on/off thing doesnt show..
i attached a cab to fix it.
but i will also update the roms, cuz i added more new packages to it.
and yes the original manila theme roms are up... they r both standard versions.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM commgr fix.cab (1.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3sh_t0_d3f View Post
Are you referring to the softkeybar and taskbar?
Yes,
just trying to get them to be white and match the theme.
Old 05-02-2010, 11:44 PM
Hello. My name is Success
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

fr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIPfr3sh_t0_d3f is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Yes,
just trying to get them to be white and match the theme.
are you using 6.5 or 6.5.x
Old 05-02-2010, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
now that u mentioned it... i should check out the new leo ones also.
the ones im using are from WWE_WVGA_23111_Huashan_OEMS.
it was released about 2-3 days ago i think.
u can find it here :
http://www.mobileunderground.info/showthread.php?t=94
not all of them will work though... so u might wanna run through them to see what fits.
also, keep in mind that i know how to convert the regedits, xml and images so that it would work on vga... so i hope u have some clue how to do that.
as far as the manila ones on it.. none would work since its manila 2.6 which is not supported at all in our devices, and probably never will be.

edit:
sorry i forgot to mention that not all the new stuff are in the front page... u might wanna go to the end of the thread to find newer things.
thanks for that..i'll take a look when i get some time. I don't really know how to convert everything to work on VGA but I'll do some reading and see if I can learn how to do it...if not, I'll just bug you for the new packages..

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F
Old 05-03-2010, 02:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok guys... im not really sure whats causing the issue with the 6.5.x roms to not show the softkey bar when manila is off.
but i dont really mind it since i believe most of us are sing manila all the time anyways, and it is a manila rom.
ill try to fix it but i dont have much time to figure it out now, so thats my last thing on the list... sorry if some of u guys wanted to put titanium on.
anyways... some good news... ill be putting up newer versions of the rom up a little later and im adding gtx theme.
all versions from now on will be standard cuz there really isn't a big difference in available space between the light and standard... (approx 70-75mb free should be enough), and i dont have time to cook 4 versions for 3 different themes, not to mention that ill also add an s2w theme when he's done, so actually it would be cooking 16 roms every time i update... its a little too much if u ask me since im not going to become like NRG and cook a rom for every device known to man.
all u guys who likes the 6.5 can pm me for a lighter version since that will be the one im personally using i dont have a problem uploading it.
also, if u have any issues with gtx theme, u can ask me about it or check their thread(Link) on xda for updates.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:17 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeropatel View Post
thanks for that..i'll take a look when i get some time. I don't really know how to convert everything to work on VGA but I'll do some reading and see if I can learn how to do it...if not, I'll just bug you for the new packages..
thats fine... u might wanna checkout xmlgui... look it up at xda.
also, compare with regedits for some packages with old vga ones.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:11 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

ok... so gtx roms are up.
im cooking original manila themed and mikrom themed roms right now and they will be up soon also.
like i said before... only standard version of each one.
the one thing i added to gtx is the rotating music which was missing from it (all u guys who installed the theme on my previous roms should have noticed that the music tab wasn't working right).
one bug i found in gtx theme is that year view in calendar is not working, i tried to fix it but with no success.
also, im using dark ninja white theme for gtx roms and all the roms have background for all for manila.
have fun.

Last edited by amikam; 05-03-2010 at 04:13 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Re: sys21903 minor bug Weahter enable Location/ enable aGPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
yea sorry guys... the new commgr has a diff regedit. wifi works... but the on/off thing doesnt show..
i attached a cab to fix it.
but i will also update the roms, cuz i added more new packages to it.
and yes the original manila theme roms are up... they r both standard versions.
AmiKAM mmmmmm????? when do you sleep??
Sys 21903 Light (speedy ROM in MPO *(my personal opinion)
ONE minor Bug (when I say minor mean, just put this issue to the list of pending issues) *guess related with some change to HTC Setting tab:
So when you go to HTC tab Settings --> Location it doesn't appear the old same "enable my location" and "Not response to HTC programs" (or some text like that) but INSTEAD it appear "enable aGPS". So when you enable aGPS it disable the "enable My Location in the Weather TAB". That make the "update now" softkey button don't work until you re-enable "
enable My Location in the Weather TAB".
by the way, enable "aGPS" in HTC Setting TAB, doesn't seems to me to work at all or at least doesn't enable "aGPS" for Google Maps.
Sorry to found that minor BUG.
I almost FORGOT, WOW nice cool NEW SLIDE TO ANSWER, IN FACT now the switcher actually slide when you swipe your finger (older version doesn't actually slide but answer well).
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 05-03-2010 at 04:30 AM.
Old 05-03-2010, 05:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond(DIAM500)Telus CDMA
Carrier: IDC

kainppc6700 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

amikam in [05.01.2010]MikROM_Light_21903 i think the rom have some bug. 1 - some times the battery indicator show that charge is 0. 2 - The Dpad up and ok button are lagging, you press it and it has no effect, than you press again and again and it work,but not long(same with center button). In previously rom i haven't see this problem. P.S. sorry for my English.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development