View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 10:00 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/1/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | Light / Standard | BuiltIn Co0kieM

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50369; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

quick question. i am using 21903 lite. anyone experiencing wi fi not working? i tried to turn it on but the switch is not moving to on side. also wi fi hot spot is also not working.

*edit* ok i just flashed with standard version and so far no problem. i think i like plain background! again, great work amikam! thank. you!
yea sorry guys... the new commgr has a diff regedit. wifi works... but the on/off thing doesnt show..
i attached a cab to fix it.
but i will also update the roms, cuz i added more new packages to it.
and yes the original manila theme roms are up... they r both standard versions.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MikROM commgr fix.cab (1.1 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.