PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 08:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/27/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23551 | Lite & Standard Versions]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok... so this cab will enable the transparent bars.
every time u guys change to a different .tsk u would need to install it.
it will work on all sys's.
since this is already built in to my roms (only 21897 and 23551 march 27 versions) this will not work on any other rom!!!
i would suggest to just pick a .tsk file or just keep the one i have already only change the background and pick the same wallpaper for manila before installing the cab, that way u just disable manila, install, soft reset and it works.
or u can just:
install... softreset, then pick a background for manila and a background for the "lock screen" through manila settings... restart manila and it works...
of course that if u like the existing background u can just install the cab, without changing anything.

i will come up with a half transparent version later... but it wont work through a cab, u would need to copy it using tm... anyways... never mind... that for later.

have fun.

edit:
updated the cab with transparent slider to match the bars.

i never tested it on 23551... can anyone confirm working or not working?

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
It works quite well for the slider and the bottom bar but not for the top bar
I have not tested with changing the background yet
Old 03-27-2010, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Does any one see any noticeable differences between 23541 and 23551? Thx in advance.
Old 03-27-2010, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post
It works quite well for the slider and the bottom bar but not for the top bar
I have not tested with changing the background yet
thanks for the info... but try to change the background... it would be easier to see if it did or not.
u have to do it for both the start menu and manila to see it.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

ok, stupid question here, been about a month or so since I last updated my phone's rom, keep playing with different ones to try to find best battery life, but what's the difference between 21** and 23** is 21 6.5 and 23 6.5.?

thanks in advance
Old 03-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Ntelos

djdigital40 is a n00b

Quote:
On standard 23551, my bottom bar is transparent, but the top is solid.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdigital40 View Post
On standard 23551, my bottom bar is transparent, but the top is solid.
ok... so it confirmed... working bottom but no top.
ill look into it.
are u using my theme or another 6.5.5 theme?

Last edited by amikam; 03-27-2010 at 10:38 PM.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:42 PM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

JZR is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
ok... so it confirmed... working bottom but no top.
ill look into it.
are u using my theme or another 6.5.5 theme?
Using 6.5.5, both bars are clear for me. The bars don't perfectly line up with the Manila background, but it's close.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey View Post
ok, stupid question here, been about a month or so since I last updated my phone's rom, keep playing with different ones to try to find best battery life, but what's the difference between 21** and 23** is 21 6.5 and 23 6.5.?

thanks in advance
21xxx is 6.5.. start menu on the top.
23xxx is 6.5.5.. start menu on the bottom and big keys.

personally i like 6.5 better cuz i hate the big keys...
usually 6.5.5 is faster, but this time i think there is not a big difference in speed between the two latest versions.
Old 03-27-2010, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Using 6.5.5, both bars are clear for me. The bars don't perfectly line up with the Manila background, but it's close.
it depend if u had another background put up.... if the background u put up is not 480x640... it wont line up.

Last edited by amikam; 03-27-2010 at 10:58 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development