View Single Post
Old 05-16-2010, 10:55 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

ok guys... updated versions of roms with my theme are going to be up within an hour or two.
i know i promised s2w theme... but im going to skip it cuz im going to make a new white theme and use some of his icons and work in it.
ill update the gtx and original theme later on.
not too much new, all u guys who like 6.5.x... and it is most of u guys... im updating to sys 23569 and i fixed the issue with the softkeybar not showing when manila is off.
also, in all roms, a few new packages and should have no more SOD since i reported the sys again just in case... so... iv'e been running my new version of sys 21903 for about a 5,6 days now and zero SOD's so far, im hoping it would be gone for everyone this time.

i hope u guys would like the new white theme that im making and will be up in a few days.

on a final note.. i really think this time it is worth to update to the new versions just cause more than just a few tiny things changed.
also, ill put up a cab to add titanium and wm lockscreen to both sys's by tomorrow.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 3 times.