View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 08:59 PM
rhacy
Regular 'Geeker

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Just wanted to say thanks so much amikam for the 23569 MikROM update, as well as for getting the bottom menu bar working with WM and Titanium again. Cheers! Moreover, I have not run into any power up SOD's or any lockups so far on either Diamond (knocking on wood, lol...). That said, on the main Diamond, I did the full task 29 wipe, flash, hard reset, partial sashimi and partial manually load for my 120+ programs, Sense mods, and regedits, lol... On the backup unit, I just slammed it with a strait flash and a Spb no overwrite ROM upgrade. Anyway, both units are doing great so far. Although, I did notice that the taskbar wifi icon on the slammed unit, does not have the red coloring when wifi is connecting to a network, unlike the correctly loaded unit. This definitely confirms that Spb is not doing a clean upgrade in all areas.

In regard to Titanium, I'm running your old 235xx cab version, and it appears to be working as intended. That said, did you change anything in the new Titanium cab release or is it the same? Guess I'm wondering if I should remove the older cab and install your new one?

Also, before I forget to mention it, the only minor issue noticed on both the Diamonds so far, is that the taskbar bluetooth icon still does not appear when bluetooth is turned on. This is the same issue that the 5-3 release had, but the 5-1 did not. On the plus side, like the last release, the bluetooth icon does display once a BT headset is connected. So it's not completely missing...

Thanks again for all the great work.
R