View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 07:52 PM
PegCityZ
Lurker

PegCityZ is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/16/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23569 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICantAffordIt View Post
This issue was in the 5/3 release as well. You'll also find that XT9 doesn't work either unless you're replying to a message. Was hoping it would be fixed in this release. But I've managed to cope for 2 weeks so far. I'm not jumping ship though, still by far the best Rom I've used.
I'm also anxious to see your white themed rom Amikam, I didn't really care too much for the GTX, but after using it for 2 weeks, then loading your version... I really miss the white
I was previously using the 5/1 23566 rom and never had the problem, so it must have been something that was changed when the different themes were posted on 5/3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Hi PegCityZ Welcome,
would you be nice and tell us which is the newer version of Windows Live??
It is hard to find it, in the mobile microsoft page they have version 10.7.0059.0xxx.xxx and in the Microsoft Market Place they have version 10.7.0060.0xxx.xxx. I found in a not official webpage version 10.7.0061.0500.2000 but I don't know how to convert ".cab" to "EXT" so it will easy to AmiKAM to update his ROMs.
Anyone have a newer version??????
Ya it was hard for me to find as well, it's the 10.7.0061.0500.200 from the non official open market place. I prefer using it because it looks nicer and its touch friendly and it used to be built into the MikROM roms a while back.

Also has anyone else been getting a lot of SOD on 23569 because it keeps freezing up like once every hour, i'm gonna try and hard reset to see if it fixes but I don't think that the problem.