View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 10:02 PM
powerpower73
PPCGeeks Regular

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [5/3/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21903 / 23566 | GTX / Original / MikROM Theme]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
I have been using 21903 mikrom theme for a few days love it so far but i have been getting a few freezeups. Not sure what causes it. First time happened on the charger. The charging light was still blinking but the phone would not come out of sleep. Then the next few times it happened when it was in the the belt clip case. would not turn on. Anyone else having this happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptesmoke View Post
i am running 21903 gtx rom, i also have had the phone freeze up while on the charger. as stated the charge ring stays lit but it will not wake up. the other issue i have is i cannot reply or create a new mail message in hotmail. other than that it seems stable except battery life seems shorter to me.

I am running 21903 gtx since day one. there was some weird issue that my phone was constantly vibrating. i did soft reset by pressing the button on the back. ever since, i do not have any problem other than it slowing down when i am typing when i have more than 50 text msgs in my phone. so i have to delete them or do archive with myphone. by the way, i did install compact keyboard, and i am loving it!!

amikam, thanks for the great rom, great work!!