View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 12:19 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Are you guys noticing more of a battery drain with this last version. I seem to have run it down from 80+ percent all the way down to just over 30 with some minor installs and 1 phone call.
Didn't have that with the previous 21897 one. Let me know if you guys think it's a bad flash or something. Thanks for the input.
i think u looking at it too fast.
i only uploaded the new rom at like 12pm or even 2pm i think...
charge it up tonight and see whats up with it tomorrow... every time i personally flash a new rom the batt goes down fast(installs and customizing and such) but after i charge it and look again it works fine...
i'm happy u using 21897 cuz that a rom i actually test out and use myself (i dont like 6.5.5), i can't really be sure about whether the older 21897 was any better on batt cuz i jumped to the newer one too fast.
the difference between the two for the most part is module instead of files and a package that was missing from the old one.
i can probably make a "super" light rom with almost nothing in it... that would save u tones of batt...
if im not wrong... i think i remember u saying that u roam a lot... use the tweak thats in the tweak folder (toggle1x) that would really help batt life.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.