PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
....im updating the rom again tonight... the biiggest update would be to sys 23551.....i've done some more digging on whats really needed in a rom and i did found out that i have added some unnecessary things to my rom, i will make sure to take them out in the upcoming roms, maybe batt life would get better.....i did some tweak in all my roms to not load a lot of things at start up so that should help battery life....
look for the update later tonight or tomorrow morning, it should be a better version.
mmmmm this time just in time before Flash, uuuffff
Anyway I guess I will sleep early tonight my eyes too dry, a lot of work this days cause next week a lot of people don't work. Thanks for all your effort AMikam, as I said before your ROMs ROCK alone they don't need more publicity, anyone who test it they love it!!!!
EDIT: THANKS Rhacy (post #666), I will try your suggestions for the Speaker.
so far, I can't only found someone in HongKong selling one used speaker for GSM diamond.
but As you said I can only found the part number for de GSM diamond (via the repair manual from HTC)
but have not luck finding the repair manual for CDMA version.
the weird is that my HTC CDMA Diamond speaker use "spring" for conect the speaker, and I see a photo where the speaker for HTC Touch Pro use wired, so have no clue if the speaker for the CDMA Diamond is the same than in other models, anyone know it???
EDIT: Thanks powerpower73 (post #667) I finally bought SEIDIO 1500mAh from Amazon (direct from them not 3th party store), because I don't wanna make more fat my Diamond, and even the 3000mAh has a great battery life I really don't like the extra WIDE cover for the extende battery. Thanks all for your answers.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-27-2010 at 03:20 AM.
Old 03-27-2010, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTc Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

powerpower73 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
thanks... good to know u like it.
im updating the rom again tonight... the biiggest update would be to sys 23551.
anyways... in theory i think that the less files or packages u would have on your rom the better battery life u would get.
for example... all of those titanium roms gets so much better life when it comes to battery... cuz it doesn't take too much ram and such.
but, i dont like titanium... actually the only reason i even like ms is cuz of manila and the fact that its easy to tweak... other wise i would have switched to android a long time ago.
i've done some more digging on whats really needed in a rom and i did found out that i have added some unnecessary things to my rom, i will make sure to take them out in the upcoming roms, maybe batt life would get better.
i did some tweak in all my roms to not load a lot of things at start up so that should help battery life.
for example... voicecommand usually gets added to startup or preloaded dll's... i took it out, and a bunch of other things like resourceproxy, etc...
look for the update later tonight or tomorrow morning, it should be a better version.
something told me to wait.. but its friday, nothing better to do, so i flashed to lite... it is def. faster than std. cant sure of battery life yet. cant wait!
Old 03-27-2010, 12:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerpower73 View Post
something told me to wait.. but its friday, nothing better to do, so i flashed to lite... it is def. faster than std. cant sure of battery life yet. cant wait!
i think it only seems faster... but i also think i mentioned somewhere before that some flashes seems to be better than others... dont really know why that happens... but it just looks like it.
so if something seems weird to u, always re flash... or at least hard reset, then u might end up with the way it should be.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 03-27-2010 at 12:24 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Ntelos

djdigital40 is a n00b

Just installed standard 23549. Marketplace abd myphone won't connect. ubknown error. weather and ie explorer work with no issues ... going back to older version for now ///
Old 03-27-2010, 02:16 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ok... so now standard roms will have about 70-75 mb free after flash...
i added a nice surprise... i hope u guys would like it.
i hex edited some modules... now u will always have a transparent top and bottom bar regardless of what kind of background u pick.
kinda like mwalt wallpaper mode only this time u dont have to go thorough cabs or anything like that, just pick a background like u usually do... and since the bars are transparent anyways it will show through.
all thanks goes to Ham3r from xda... here is a link to his thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=647579

ill post screen shots later on... for now, i wanna finish cooking the new roms.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:18 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdigital40 View Post
Just installed standard 23549. Marketplace abd myphone won't connect. ubknown error. weather and ie explorer work with no issues ... going back to older version for now ///
did i even put market place link on there?
mmm, i dont remeber... i thought i took it out since its just a link.
and ms myphone... got updated in the upcoming version... so it should work now.
ill be uploading 23551 first standard and then light, after that 21897.

Last edited by amikam; 03-27-2010 at 02:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:21 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ok... sos again if u guys look at the sys it will show 23550 through manila and 23551 through wm....
the reason for that is that the xip is 23550 and the sys is 23551... don't ask me why... thats just the way it is i guess.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:23 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Ntelos

djdigital40 is a n00b

There was no link ... I installed it. Should I wait for your update?
Old 03-27-2010, 02:56 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by djdigital40 View Post
There was no link ... I installed it. Should I wait for your update?
they will all be up by morning... so u should wait...
Old 03-27-2010, 03:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
ok... so now standard roms will have about 70-75 mb free after flash...
i added a nice surprise... i hope u guys would like it.
i hex edited some modules... now u will always have a transparent top and bottom bar regardless of what kind of background u pick.
kinda like mwalt wallpaper mode only this time u dont have to go thorough cabs or anything like that, just pick a background like u usually do... and since the bars are transparent anyways it will show through.
all thanks goes to Ham3r from xda... here is a link to his thread.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=647579

ill post screen shots later on... for now, i wanna finish cooking the new roms.
sorry guys... ill have to take it back... the transparent works on 6.5 only if u are whiling to get stuck with the older wm6.1 look on the rom... so ill be passing that... so far im passing it on 6.5.5 version... ill check out 6.5 version to see how it plays out on that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development