View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 05:49 AM
Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

*** ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY (the internal) SPEAKER FOR MY HTC DIAMOND CDMA??? thanks in advance ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
it seems like there is an update to microsoft my phone... sucks cuz i just uploaded the new roms....
Thanks Amikam, I have to much work now so I will left Flash to this weekend.
Anyway, don't worry about MS MyPhone it autoupdate next time you SYNC!!!
(anyway the cab download is this one) Thanks a lot for the cab to fix album & menu!!!
*** RTFL : Flash Back*** I pretty remmember the "90s" when you can't even make a click in your computer while you wait 30-40 min to burn a CD (650mb, not 700mb as actual/nowadays CDs) *** LOL ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
... My Diamond with a 2.5 ROM compared to the HD2 is literally like comparing a bicycle to a pretty fast car, no lie.
I still have both phones and services and I'll be happy to answer anything I can. Good luck!
The7thson Good for you, pal. Enjoy your HD2, we all know the goods about it, but let us know how is the battery Life??? The T-mobile is better (less bugs) than the european model??
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Are you guys noticing more of a battery drain with this last version....
Hi Mshnayde, any update about Battery Life??? I'm still with ROM 21897 23 March and I have 9 hours life, (with BandSwitch active to 60sec and two email inbox checked (gmail & Live) every 15 min).
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
Share your opinion as to what's the fastest. Which one you think gives you the best battery life? I like the larger buttons of 6.5.5 but that's not a deal breaker.
I don't use soft buttons anymore, I remap them to Hard buttons, and know I have extra screen free space!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
...I'm about to take the new 21***, but I had the previous 23XXX and the battery life was horrible....And, is it me or do you get more screen with the 21XXX?
IronRed, Yes a few more space with 21xxx thanks no big buttons in the bottom!! and if you concern about little buttons with fat fingers (that is my case) don't worry at all, I use DredSensor to RE-MAP my hard buttons to "start menu" and "OK/X option" SO NO MORE STYLUS!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
... WOW I'm starting to love 6.5.1, Anyone else is encouraged, interested? I had installed DredSensor 1.3a and REMAP my hard keys so now:
1.- Home button: OPEN "start menu"
2.- Call button (default):
OPEN "phone dialer"
3.- Back button: CLOSE "any aplication"
4.- End button (default): OPEN "Home Tab" and "end calls"
5.- Enter (center D-pad) button: PRESS "OK"/"X" (depend which one is show up)
(so no more Stylus to tap that little softkeys at the top corners "TaskBar")

Anyone know how to HIDE the "HTC SCROLL TABS ROW"??
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronRed View Post
The latest 21XXX standard seems really snappy, the battery life so far is the best I've seen... I'm scared to complain about it because the battery life is so freaking good and the performance is awesome....... What to do......
How many hours you have for Battery Life???
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 03-26-2010 at 06:27 AM.