View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 08:53 AM
minkus82
N00b

minkus82 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/25/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21897 / 23549 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
*** ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY (the internal) SPEAKER FOR MY HTC DIAMOND CDMA??? thanks in advance ***
Thanks Amikam, I have to much work now so I will left Flash to this weekend.
Anyway, don't worry about MS MyPhone it autoupdate next time you SYNC!!! (anyway the cab download is this one) Thanks a lot for the cab to fix album & menu!!!
*** RTFL : Flash Back*** I pretty remmember the "90s" when you can't even make a click in your computer while you wait 30-40 min to burn a CD (650mb, not 700mb as actual/nowadays CDs) *** LOL *** The7thson Good for you, pal. Enjoy your HD2, we all know the goods about it, but let us know how is the battery Life??? The T-mobile is better (less bugs) than the european model??Hi Mshnayde, any update about Battery Life??? I'm still with ROM 21897 23 March and I have 9 hours life, (with BandSwitch active to 60sec and two email inbox checked (gmail & Live) every 15 min). I don't use soft buttons anymore, I remap them to Hard buttons, and know I have extra screen free space!!! IronRed, Yes a few more space with 21xxx thanks no big buttons in the bottom!! and if you concern about little buttons with fat fingers (that is my case) don't worry at all, I use DredSensor to RE-MAP my hard buttons to "start menu" and "OK/X option" SO NO MORE STYLUS!!!!
How many hours you have for Battery Life???
Do you have a link for dredsensor?