PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2009, 01:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

xdanimalx is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
The TP2 hasn't been released yet? There's a whole forum of people who would disagree with that statement...lol

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97
Told me the same, I laughed at the dude.
When I go in there next, I'm bringing the memo and a screen shot of the phone being sold on sprint.com...
Old 10-12-2009, 01:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II!

stevenxpham is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
I just went to a Sprint Repair Store on Stevens Creek Rd. in San Jose, CA and they said they got the memo but the list of phones are, Palm Pro, HTC Snap, or the same Touch Pro. WTF? If I try to call Sprint they say I've had my phone replaced too many times and have to take it to a store for an exchange.
ahhh wow I was about to go by there today, this sucks
idk maybe they are saying that because it's out of stock right now?

try this store and let me know how it goes:
Signals WirelessAUTHORIZED RETAILER

2359 De La Cruz Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95050
408 727-7060

Last edited by stevenxpham; 10-12-2009 at 01:48 PM.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

what worse is they have no ETA on restock .
Old 10-12-2009, 01:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2, LG Optimus S and EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: @SPRINT.COM

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyflynn View Post
A representative at 34th st in Manhattan says that the memo was proprietary sprint information that should never have been illegally made public, but at that location they will not honor it partly because TP2s are out of stock.

This representative said that nobody will get a TP2 because they have not been released yet. I didn't challenge that because I have not read a report yet of someone saying they have a TP2 in hand. Maybe that will change tomorrow.

This will be my third TP. If there are problems, I'll go from there.

At some point, someone at Sprint Corporate calculated that it would be worth it to move all TP repairs to different phones, including the TP2. I have a feeling this policy may be rescinded at some point. I wish I had gotten to the store earlier, but that's a lesson learned, and to be balanced with other things I have to do in life than get my phone keyboard working perfectly or a new phone.

At some point, I'm pretty sure the refurb will start acting up. Hopefully it will last at least until they've unlocked the TP2 so I can put a custom rom onto it.

now thats pretty funny. If you want I can take a pic of me and my TP2 IN HAND to show them sprint has them. LOL now thats funny. What morons.....
your mumma's wear dirty g-strings to work, nuketown is buckin hell sick, show some love you hamburger's. double up bubble up. peace out. p.s nuketown is the shiznit, like your mumma's beef strogganoff.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Cyorke is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scientific View Post
The TP2 hasn't been released yet? There's a whole forum of people who would disagree with that statement...lol

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97

hasnt it just recently been released in the stores though? it was online and available through telesales for some time now.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423

have anybody tried the sprint repair store in cruces new Mexico?

Old 10-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Almost a VIP

mikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on repmikejones13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Came out sept 4 on telesales.......got mine the 12th. Amazing these people (at sprint) don't know this.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Skelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSkelator03 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I was having hell getting a store in houston to even recognize the memo or know what i was speaking of. Ended up seems that the third party stores are the best bet and on top of that if they cant see the TP2 available have them call sprint to refresh the system thats what the tech did at the store i went to and now I too have a tp2 on order WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO .... even though its suppose to be a refurb
Old 10-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

dakidobf is keeping up the good workdakidobf is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejones13 View Post
Came out sept 4 on telesales.......got mine the 12th. Amazing these people (at sprint) don't know this.
Has the phone been released in stores though? maybe that is what they are referring to.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:51 PM
Almost a VIP

No not in stores.....wait, I seen a thread over in TP2 thread.......here it is http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=stores some say they have seen them in stores. I haven't gone to one to see

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro