PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009, 05:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

Spydc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

Congrats to you guys.. I tried asurion and they only wanted to offer me a Treo pro stating that it is the most comparable to the touch pro. I asked about the touch pro 2 and they wouldn't bunch. I tried sprint tech support and they didn't want to budge either.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor

well i called sprint to make sure the tech placed an order.. seeing as he didnt give me a confirmation. the csr called store and told me that yes they placed the order. ..

he was like just to let you know we are back ordered on touch pro. they keep on placing order until it goes through. i was like so ima be with out a phone longer (then it clicked he said TOUCH PRO) im like wait touch pro? no.. rep said he's ordering me a TP2.. csr said, to let you know i delt with issue twice earlier the replacement for touch pro is HTC dash or blackberry curve.. i was like you being funny right? dash? curve? their not even touch screen phones. i paid full price for my phone. and you wanna downgrade me.. yea right..

he said tp2 is up to the store.. but im just letting you know.. im like what did they order me.. he said i dont know i can only tell if they placed order.. but not what they ordered...
Old 11-28-2009, 07:12 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Sounds like some Bushess
Old 11-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: The Now Network

mulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on repmulhiny is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
finally on Wednesday i dropped my phone and the screen turned black with a white line going up and down.
No offense, but you should be happy that Sprint is willing to replace this with anything at all. Normally you would be going through Asurion and paying the $100.

"I am Mulhiny and I am a flasher"..wmdunn
"I am Mulhiny and I'm a phone junkie"..Riley
Old 11-28-2009, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

everyone drops their phone. asurion is for water damage, lost/stolen or intentional damage like bringing the phone back in two pieces or cracking the screen.

i ment finally as it was the last straw... like thats what it took for them to finally start giving a dam about my phone. because they sure didnt give a skittle the past couple of weeks. when i kept calling in and showinf up at store about my freezing issue and gps problems.

i was about just drop them all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulhiny View Post
No offense, but you should be happy that Sprint is willing to replace this with anything at all. Normally you would be going through Asurion and paying the $100.
Old 11-28-2009, 11:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Social experiment successful. After a couple trips to the store down the street, just asking "Will you upgrade me to a TP2?" worked. Phone's coming tuesday, got the confirmation from sprint as well. By d-pad and flash.

Old 11-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
Social experiment successful. After a couple trips to the store down the street, just asking "Will you upgrade me to a TP2?" worked. Phone's coming tuesday, got the confirmation from sprint as well. By d-pad and flash.
Dude- so I looked back at your past posts. There wasn't anything wrong with the phone. You just asked for an upgrade?
Old 11-29-2009, 12:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

how did you get a confirmation? i want one.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwhip1220 View Post
Old 11-29-2009, 12:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

Beejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBeejis is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Got my TP2 ordered today, should be at the store waiting for me either Tuesday or Wednesday. Not sure if it is a NIB or a refurb, but after waiting for over a month I really don't care (wouldn't care if I waited longer either since it is basically is an upgrade).
Old 11-29-2009, 01:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4g & TP 2
Carrier: Dan.

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
how did you get a confirmation? i want one.. lol
the store by my house hands out pieces of paper with your order date, order model, date promised, yadda yadda yadda. I could call sprint to confirm probably too.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro