PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2007, 05:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
There's a thread about it with the solution.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=12561,
which points you to a thread over @ XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=319187

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrijack View Post
My HTC weather page has been unable to retrieve data for the last 24 hrs. I've checked the settings and enabled the "allow to update when roaming" to make sure that wasn't the problem. It's been working fine for over a week now and suddenly won't update.

On Edit: I have tried several other cities to make sure it wasn't just the Memphis connection.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Jack

Last edited by pdx77; 11-27-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, HTC Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

fabrijack is just getting started
Thank you,
Old 11-27-2007, 05:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: your stuff - helmi is a god of somekind

rbarbieri is a n00b
VW Sync - Verizon Push Mail

Does anyone know which option I need to get the Verizon VWSync service installed. The icon doesn't appear in my programs despite having installed the Verizon Carrier Customization. It does appear when I install APAC_WM6_R0_Verizon1.02bootloader.exe (62,387kb)

I use that service to sync email, tasks, etc. between the web, my phone, my pc. It is also the feature that provided push email under wm5 for me.

By the way - this software is incredible.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbarbieri View Post
Does anyone know which option I need to get the Verizon VWSync service installed. The icon doesn't appear in my programs despite having installed the Verizon Carrier Customization. It does appear when I install APAC_WM6_R0_Verizon1.02bootloader.exe (62,387kb)

I use that service to sync email, tasks, etc. between the web, my phone, my pc. It is also the feature that provided push email under wm5 for me.

By the way - this software is incredible.
rbarbieri,
That's a non-critical part of the Verizon provisioning from the extended rom. Here's the cab that installs it. [strip off the ".zip"]
Attached Files
File Type: zip VZWProvision.PPC400_2577MTM.CAB.zip (259.1 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Lennysh,

This is the program I am talking about. http://www.masellis.com/wait/ The Colonel had it in his 3.3 ROM, I believe.

Thanks for any help.

Try here also. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=wait+select

Thanks again.

Last edited by Wizzard; 11-27-2007 at 07:55 PM.
Old 11-28-2007, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid Eris

Gervy is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by lennysh View Post
Let me know what you find out... I have seen problems with some versions of HTC Home... Have yet to try the 2.0 version yet tho...
HTC Home (2.0) version is working ok for me. But I'm not using the infamous weather feature either.

As for S2U and my vibrate issue, I'm giving up and just disabled S2U for now. Next time i flash my phone I'm removing it from the ROM, especially as there is supposedly a newer version available than on the kitchen. Guess I can't have all the gimmicks I want.

Gervy

--------------
Verizon Droid Eris
Old 11-28-2007, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

JRANGER is becoming a great contributor
Has anyone used this on a T-Mobile MDA? Its seems to be the exact phone. If you have which carrier do you use to get it to work with tmobile? I want to use this on my friends phone but I dont want to screw it up LOL

Thanks
Old 11-28-2007, 06:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6700

TMB_XV6700 is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRANGER View Post
Has anyone used this on a T-Mobile MDA? Its seems to be the exact phone. If you have which carrier do you use to get it to work with tmobile? I want to use this on my friends phone but I dont want to screw it up LOL
Thanks
LOL - Definitely DO NOT try this. The original T-Mobile MDA (the one with the external antenna like our Apache) is a version of the HTC Wallaby - the antenna is about the only thing they have in common. Check over at XDA developers for upgrade paths. Looks like the best you'll get is WM2003. Be careful - looks easy to brick.
Old 11-29-2007, 06:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2 Rhodium

Spey is a n00b
?? " ... needs SelectionsVersion=.90.04"

After succcessful ROM build and flash with Helmi20071117, I saved the build file to the kitchen. (The same way that I remember doing so with Helmi20071108.) When I attempt to "open" the build file, in BuildOS, I am getting the following error msg.

...\buildlog 071129-020736.txt found Building Exclusion list, but BuildOS needs SelectionsVersion=.90.04

I hit ok, BuildOS starts but with only Module-General Utilities-Today Plugins-Customization.

The initial build ROM flashed to the phone fine, now I'd like to flash the same ROM to another phone. What am I missing here ...?

Thanks,

Last edited by Spey; 11-29-2007 at 07:04 AM.
Old 11-29-2007, 07:45 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spey View Post
After succcessful ROM build and flash with Helmi20071117, I saved the build file to the kitchen. (The same way that I remember doing so with Helmi20071108.) When I attempt to "open" the build file, in BuildOS, I am getting the following error msg.

...\buildlog 071129-020736.txt found Building Exclusion list, but BuildOS needs SelectionsVersion=.90.04

I hit ok, BuildOS starts but with only Module-General Utilities-Today Plugins-Customization.

The initial build ROM flashed to the phone fine, now I'd like to flash the same ROM to another phone. What am I missing here ...?

Thanks,

You need to open a selections config file, and not the log file.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development