View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 07:45 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spey View Post
After succcessful ROM build and flash with Helmi20071117, I saved the build file to the kitchen. (The same way that I remember doing so with Helmi20071108.) When I attempt to "open" the build file, in BuildOS, I am getting the following error msg.

...\buildlog 071129-020736.txt found Building Exclusion list, but BuildOS needs SelectionsVersion=.90.04

I hit ok, BuildOS starts but with only Module-General Utilities-Today Plugins-Customization.

The initial build ROM flashed to the phone fine, now I'd like to flash the same ROM to another phone. What am I missing here ...?

Thanks,

You need to open a selections config file, and not the log file.