PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2007, 04:37 PM
emandman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
whenever I try to run the application I get a message "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

I tried re-extracting it and I still get the same error. I'm running windows xp too.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Old 11-25-2007, 04:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800 Titan (on Sprint) / PPC6700 (Sprint) Apache / Sprint Touch
Carrier: Sprint

tiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtiermann is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to tiermann Send a message via Yahoo to tiermann
Install .Net Framework 2.0 or higher.
Old 11-25-2007, 04:45 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by emandman View Post
whenever I try to run the application I get a message "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

I tried re-extracting it and I still get the same error. I'm running windows xp too.

Anyone have any suggestions?
How are you trying to run the application?
For some reason, it seems that it's much better to run it from the link on your desktop than clicking directly on the exe or a link in an explorer window.
Also, make sure that the desktop link is routed correctly.
Finally, make sure that you have the newest BuildOS and that it's installed in the correct directory.

Old 11-25-2007, 04:53 PM
emandman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I think I need the .net framework as I have everything setup correctly, and all the files are in the right folders. Hopefully this does it!

Thanks again
Old 11-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6700

Snuffy2 is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2chill View Post
As far as current issues, the only one I know of is that the volume slider still works if the phone is locked (not if the phone is suspended--only in the lock state). I have devoted a bit of time to this but no solution yet.
Anyone know of any 3rd party apps to use to counter this? My phone keeps going from silent to ring in my pocket. Otherwise everything is going great.
Old 11-25-2007, 09:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

rspppcgeeks is a n00b
GoogleMaps 1.7.1.4 OEM

HI folks - I've set up an OEM for the latest GoogleMaps release (1.7.1.4).

The zip file is attached. It shows up in the kitchen under the "Location and Maps" section.

I've tested this on my xv6700.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GoogleMaps 1.7.1.4.zip (501.8 KB, 65 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-25-2007, 09:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700>6800

mbartels is just getting started
rspppcgeeks - thanks for the EOM. I've been looking for that one.

Can somebody explain to me the relationship between Flash Video Bundle, HTC Streaming Media Player, and TCPMP? I currently install all three but would love to get rid of one if two of them are equal.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff
The Flash Video Bundle requires TCPMP.
Old 11-26-2007, 01:32 AM
Deep Thinker
Pocket PC: Tin Can
Carrier: Atomic Vibration

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
How are you trying to run the application?
For some reason, it seems that it's much better to run it from the link on your desktop than clicking directly on the exe or a link in an explorer window.
Also, make sure that the desktop link is routed correctly.
The desktop link should be configed correctly by default. If it's not, please post where you installed it to and what's wrong with the link.

You can't click directly on the exe because of file dependencies (the path to the dependent files is assumed).

You should be able to click a link in an explorer window if the link is set up correctly (copying the desktop link should work).
Old 11-26-2007, 04:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

Wizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWizzard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
How can I change "carrier logo.gif" to another file? I have tried to use TotalCommander to rename the existing file in windows and to overwrite the file in windows with another file.

I have even tried to change the attributes of the file with TC but it resets to the original settings

I have done this successfully in other ROMs but this ROM seems to not let me make the change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache > HTC Apache Development