View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 04:45 PM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Quote:
Originally Posted by emandman View Post
whenever I try to run the application I get a message "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."

I tried re-extracting it and I still get the same error. I'm running windows xp too.

Anyone have any suggestions?
How are you trying to run the application?
For some reason, it seems that it's much better to run it from the link on your desktop than clicking directly on the exe or a link in an explorer window.
Also, make sure that the desktop link is routed correctly.
Finally, make sure that you have the newest BuildOS and that it's installed in the correct directory.