PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-18-2011, 03:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
does anyone know if there is a pagepool changer that works from your phone?

also, im still having issues with energyrom sprint provisioning. it still screws up my data. if i install it, within 24 hours my data stops working and i have to go into epst, restore/erase everything a few times then keep trying to update my profile until data works again. anyone else had this issue? i guess i will have to try Ninja's Phone tools or find a sprint ## codes cab since that the only reason i ever install the cab.
Pagepool changer has to be done to the nbh file itself apparently. I think I saw a few detailed threads about why some time ago because I wondered about the same thing. Guess one of us could hunt down a thread reference and post it to the wiki for kicks.

I've updated the current energy_sprint.cab provisioning cab to merge in the arcsoft registry entries from the boushh mms cab. Basically increasing the send/receive size limit from 1mb to something larger (which is defined now as 5mb which apparently does not matter if Sprint caps it to 2mb on their servers). I sent NRGZ a PM about seeing if could be included in future ROMs. I can also post it here if anyone would like it.

I've installed my updated cab to a few TP2 units with the Jan.16 update and so far no data issues. I've been using the original cab for months now. The provisioning cab is quite invasive, but I looked some of the registry entries, etc that are installed and nothing looks out of the ordinary...

Did those data problems start before/after you updated to the Verizon radio on your Sprint TP2? Just curious about a time frame.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...
Old 01-18-2011, 03:02 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
There is a page pool changer in every rom zip that works

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk Pro

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Has anybody here experienced problems with the phone getting slow or freezing for a while after installing one of these programmes?
Swype (any version)
Bloomberg Mobile
MS Voice Command
ProjectAndroid2.2
SkypeMobile
Others?
swype is the culprit, does it to me all the time. it freezes when i open text messages or if opera is still loading a page and i try and use it. ive tried everything i could think of to stop it from freezing. anyone have any suggestions?
Old 01-18-2011, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint/VZ/TM

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooxteme View Post
There is a page pool changer in every rom zip that works

If I get the gist of what puff was asking, I think he wanted to dynamically change it from the phone itself... not having to pre-flash change the pool size. I could be wrong though.
Old 01-18-2011, 03:44 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme
Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
If I get the gist of what puff was asking, I think he wanted to dynamically change it from the phone itself... not having to pre-flash change the pool size. I could be wrong though.
Never heard or seen the abilty to do that within the phone itself.

Old 01-18-2011, 03:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by powinmo View Post
correct, id either like to be able to change it dynamically or change it using the phone before i flash. either way would be fine as i dont always have access to a puter. what pp would you suggest powinmo? 0 or 16? those two seem to be most popular.
Old 01-18-2011, 04:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

tlavery is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Dec 5| 21916|23150 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
If you tell me the exact verbiage of the error message... word for word, I will get rid of it. If you can, PM it to me
I had the SAME error and I have to tell you if it only came up once I could totally deal with it. Next time I go to my parents house and I get the message I will get you the exact wording. I would REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it if you could fix it. I love your rom! With that fixed all I need is to get a battery that can last longer and I'll be ALL set! Thanks in advance!!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:34 PM
Lurker

tlavery is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
This issue has come up before, and NRG offered to fix it. However, I don't know whatever became of this as it was never brought up again until now.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/2012742-post29129.html

THANK YOU!!! The next time I am in the area that causes me to get that error I'll copy it down and reply to that post you linked for me. I REALLY REALLY REALLY appreciate it!
Old 01-18-2011, 04:40 PM
Lurker

tlavery is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
that popup is due to the verizon radio from what ive read. there is a patched version floating around somewhere.

does anyone know if there is a pagepool changer that works from your phone?

also, im still having issues with energyrom sprint provisioning. it still screws up my data. if i install it, within 24 hours my data stops working and i have to go into epst, restore/erase everything a few times then keep trying to update my profile until data works again. anyone else had this issue? i guess i will have to try Ninja's Phone tools or find a sprint ## codes cab since that the only reason i ever install the cab.
Thanks for the info.......any idea what I should search for when looking for it?
Old 01-18-2011, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Verizon

chuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchuggy is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlavery View Post
Thanks for the info.......any idea what I should search for when looking for it?
I'm pretty sure you just need to update your PRL. I used to get this message as well

try here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...d-prl-fix.html

To update your PRL just save the file on your storage card, dial ##775 talk, highlight UPdate PRL, click menu, edit, browse for file, select it, click ok, soft reset, and you shoudl be good to go.

Hope this helps.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development