View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 03:01 PM
powinmo
PPCGeeks Regular

powinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on reppowinmo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
does anyone know if there is a pagepool changer that works from your phone?

also, im still having issues with energyrom sprint provisioning. it still screws up my data. if i install it, within 24 hours my data stops working and i have to go into epst, restore/erase everything a few times then keep trying to update my profile until data works again. anyone else had this issue? i guess i will have to try Ninja's Phone tools or find a sprint ## codes cab since that the only reason i ever install the cab.
Pagepool changer has to be done to the nbh file itself apparently. I think I saw a few detailed threads about why some time ago because I wondered about the same thing. Guess one of us could hunt down a thread reference and post it to the wiki for kicks.

I've updated the current energy_sprint.cab provisioning cab to merge in the arcsoft registry entries from the boushh mms cab. Basically increasing the send/receive size limit from 1mb to something larger (which is defined now as 5mb which apparently does not matter if Sprint caps it to 2mb on their servers). I sent NRGZ a PM about seeing if could be included in future ROMs. I can also post it here if anyone would like it.

I've installed my updated cab to a few TP2 units with the Jan.16 update and so far no data issues. I've been using the original cab for months now. The provisioning cab is quite invasive, but I looked some of the registry entries, etc that are installed and nothing looks out of the ordinary...

Did those data problems start before/after you updated to the Verizon radio on your Sprint TP2? Just curious about a time frame.
* Rhodium NRG Energy CDMA ROM Wiki - please read before posting a new question...