PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Speedy64i is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

These roms are great, thanks! but i've had a problem with bluetooth hangup in every version i've downloaded over the past few months, is there any versions where this isnt a problem? There is an excessive (10-20 seconds or more) delay when trying to hang up a call with any bluetooth device. I have this happening with an altec lansing bluetooth stereo headset, a plantronics bluetooth headset and my nissan's bluetooth in car stereo.

answering the call with the bluetooth works great.

Thanks, JT
Old 08-14-2010, 10:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jaysarnold is a n00b
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

yo this ngrz28 guy is a peice of work. no dissrepect to him but the aug 6th cookie rom worked great, but he said the aug 10 was no longer bata so i download with hopes of a even better rom. to my surprise, it was very glitchy and didn't work well so i went to twiter to tell him. that he should make a arcive of old roms incase he screws up a rom like he did the aug 10 release then i would be able to revert back to the rom that worked and let me tell you that this is not my first time being very dissapointed by a rom he released. i use to use the maxsense rom untill he turned it into that andriod crap. dude if want android i would go out a buy a droid phone. i like the way you could side the screen down on the home page and got all the option on the maxsense before this droid crap. i told him on tweeter that he should build a rom till its peek performance and then leave it alone. in my opinon you can never have to may versions of your rom. so because i tryed to give some constuctive crit. on tweeter he blocked me. i said nothing that he should have made him do that, ngrz28, can you handel people telling you that you messed up? i think you should unblock me on twitter. i have been a loyal user from the start. and its not fair that you block me for such pettie crap.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

garyflynn is keeping up the good workgaryflynn is keeping up the good work

jaysarnold?

What are you like 4 years old?

I guess here nobody's going to block you, we'll just berate you for how immature and self-absorbed you are.

Thank god I don't know anyone nearly as unpleasant as you in real life.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysarnold View Post
yo this ngrz28 guy is a peice of work. no dissrepect to him but the aug 6th cookie rom worked great, but he said the aug 10 was no longer bata so i download with hopes of a even better rom. to my surprise, it was very glitchy and didn't work well so i went to twiter to tell him. that he should make a arcive of old roms incase he screws up a rom like he did the aug 10 release then i would be able to revert back to the rom that worked and let me tell you that this is not my first time being very dissapointed by a rom he released. i use to use the maxsense rom untill he turned it into that andriod crap. dude if want android i would go out a buy a droid phone. i like the way you could side the screen down on the home page and got all the option on the maxsense before this droid crap. i told him on tweeter that he should build a rom till its peek performance and then leave it alone. in my opinon you can never have to may versions of your rom. so because i tryed to give some constuctive crit. on tweeter he blocked me. i said nothing that he should have made him do that, ngrz28, can you handel people telling you that you messed up? i think you should unblock me on twitter. i have been a loyal user from the start. and its not fair that you block me for such pettie crap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you keep your own archive of NRG ROMs like everyone else. So you downloaded it(the Aug6th version), then deleted it. Sounds like your problem.
Old 08-14-2010, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Howie411 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy64i View Post
These roms are great, thanks! but i've had a problem with bluetooth hangup in every version i've downloaded over the past few months, is there any versions where this isnt a problem? There is an excessive (10-20 seconds or more) delay when trying to hang up a call with any bluetooth device. I have this happening with an altec lansing bluetooth stereo headset, a plantronics bluetooth headset and my nissan's bluetooth in car stereo.

Thanks, JT
I've had this problem too, with my Ford Sync in my car, pressing the hang up button on the wheel or the nav system doesn't seem to work most of the time, I usually have to just press hangup on the phone.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint - SERO

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy64i View Post

Thanks, JT
Ditto on this. Would like to see it fixed eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysarnold View Post
yo this ngrz28 guy is a peice of work. no dissrepect to him but the aug 6th cookie rom worked great, but he said the aug 10 was no longer bata so i download with hopes of a even better rom. to my surprise, it was very glitchy and didn't work well so i went to twiter to tell him. that he should make a arcive of old roms incase he screws up a rom like he did the aug 10 release then i would be able to revert back to the rom that worked and let me tell you that this is not my first time being very dissapointed by a rom he released......
This guys a clown but he sort of has a point. See my other post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=22839 on the need for a designation of "Stable" for a older well tested build of NRG roms. These would be not as "cutting edge" but be stable, tested builds that the less adventurous could go to and count on. It would have CHT but may not have latest sense or latest apps, no major changes that havent been tested yet, etc. Those who wish to flash new builds every 4 days can test out these other betas. For such a great rom, I think there should be at least one build that may not have the latest and greatest but is known to be solid with no major issues.

Last edited by Alpine-; 08-14-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
XDA_UC isnt that smart.. but I figure it's probably best if u just keep your OTHER pib files away from the XDA_UC files. Easier for you to do that, than for me to code that PITA of a code to check timestamps on the files :P
I figured as much. I posted over on the XDA_UC thread, and benjamminzIS has a MOD in the works that may help with that. He said his current MOD kind of does this. He is working on a version that will silently restore the backup. I know, it's hopeful at best, but worth keeping an eye on.
Old 08-14-2010, 11:40 AM
mp1
PPCGeeks Regular

mp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuffmp1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
2 questions

1. Is there a way to get a confirmation to delete window or pop up when deleting emails?
Go to the Mail Tab/Inbox/Menu/Tools/Options/Message Tab (on top)/ Check "Warn When Deleting......"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
NRGZ28,
Its not important but I wanted to know if you could take a look at the scrolling on the Internet Tab on the GTX ROMs (at your convenience). I have to scroll down then flick the list up to get to every other internet shortcut I have programmed. Thanks again for the hard work & great ROMs
If you place your thumb on the upper globe (above your top-most clickable links) you will be able to scroll normally.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg InternetTab.jpg (123.5 KB, 33 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-14-2010, 11:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

I'm having a bit of trouble with my Cookie Home Tab settings being imported via SDConfig.txt.

I have the following line in my SDConfig.txt:
Code:
EXEC:\Program Files\CHTEditor\CHTEditor.exe /IMPORT "\Storage Card\XDA_UC\CHT Settings.cht"
I can't tell if it is just not importing it or if it is importing it incorrectly. But, I get the following results afterwards:

If I manually go into Cookie Home Tab Editor and import the CHT file, it imports properly and this is how it is supposed to look:

Any ideas what I need to do?
Old 08-14-2010, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC PRO 2
Carrier: Movilnet

Cinderella17 is just getting started
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jun 11| 21905|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
use the pagepool changer to open up the .nbh file and change it before you flash. attached is the file. the file is a .exe, the webpage won't let me upload .exe so i renamed it .cab, so download the file and then rename it to .exe before using it.
This can be use when a flash with activesync?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development