View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:33 AM
jpriset
PPCGeeks Regular

jpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjpriset is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysarnold View Post
yo this ngrz28 guy is a peice of work. no dissrepect to him but the aug 6th cookie rom worked great, but he said the aug 10 was no longer bata so i download with hopes of a even better rom. to my surprise, it was very glitchy and didn't work well so i went to twiter to tell him. that he should make a arcive of old roms incase he screws up a rom like he did the aug 10 release then i would be able to revert back to the rom that worked and let me tell you that this is not my first time being very dissapointed by a rom he released. i use to use the maxsense rom untill he turned it into that andriod crap. dude if want android i would go out a buy a droid phone. i like the way you could side the screen down on the home page and got all the option on the maxsense before this droid crap. i told him on tweeter that he should build a rom till its peek performance and then leave it alone. in my opinon you can never have to may versions of your rom. so because i tryed to give some constuctive crit. on tweeter he blocked me. i said nothing that he should have made him do that, ngrz28, can you handel people telling you that you messed up? i think you should unblock me on twitter. i have been a loyal user from the start. and its not fair that you block me for such pettie crap.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why don't you keep your own archive of NRG ROMs like everyone else. So you downloaded it(the Aug6th version), then deleted it. Sounds like your problem.