View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Alpine-
Regular 'Geeker

Alpine- is keeping up the good workAlpine- is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy64i View Post
These roms are great, thanks! but i've had a problem with bluetooth hangup in every version i've downloaded over the past few months, is there any versions where this isnt a problem? There is an excessive (10-20 seconds or more) delay when trying to hang up a call with any bluetooth device. I have this happening with an altec lansing bluetooth stereo headset, a plantronics bluetooth headset and my nissan's bluetooth in car stereo.

answering the call with the bluetooth works great.

Thanks, JT
Ditto on this. Would like to see it fixed eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysarnold View Post
yo this ngrz28 guy is a peice of work. no dissrepect to him but the aug 6th cookie rom worked great, but he said the aug 10 was no longer bata so i download with hopes of a even better rom. to my surprise, it was very glitchy and didn't work well so i went to twiter to tell him. that he should make a arcive of old roms incase he screws up a rom like he did the aug 10 release then i would be able to revert back to the rom that worked and let me tell you that this is not my first time being very dissapointed by a rom he released......
This guys a clown but he sort of has a point. See my other post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=22839 on the need for a designation of "Stable" for a older well tested build of NRG roms. These would be not as "cutting edge" but be stable, tested builds that the less adventurous could go to and count on. It would have CHT but may not have latest sense or latest apps, no major changes that havent been tested yet, etc. Those who wish to flash new builds every 4 days can test out these other betas. For such a great rom, I think there should be at least one build that may not have the latest and greatest but is known to be solid with no major issues.

Last edited by Alpine-; 08-14-2010 at 11:07 AM.