View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 10:17 AM
jaysarnold
Lurker

jaysarnold is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

yo this ngrz28 guy is a peice of work. no dissrepect to him but the aug 6th cookie rom worked great, but he said the aug 10 was no longer bata so i download with hopes of a even better rom. to my surprise, it was very glitchy and didn't work well so i went to twiter to tell him. that he should make a arcive of old roms incase he screws up a rom like he did the aug 10 release then i would be able to revert back to the rom that worked and let me tell you that this is not my first time being very dissapointed by a rom he released. i use to use the maxsense rom untill he turned it into that andriod crap. dude if want android i would go out a buy a droid phone. i like the way you could side the screen down on the home page and got all the option on the maxsense before this droid crap. i told him on tweeter that he should build a rom till its peek performance and then leave it alone. in my opinon you can never have to may versions of your rom. so because i tryed to give some constuctive crit. on tweeter he blocked me. i said nothing that he should have made him do that, ngrz28, can you handel people telling you that you messed up? i think you should unblock me on twitter. i have been a loyal user from the start. and its not fair that you block me for such pettie crap.