PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2010, 11:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Wait it out bro, NRG always releases a new update every weekend and midweek. This weekend is bound to be better than the 25th
Haha- alright I'll take your word for it. But my 8/10's been freezing insanely lately, especially mid text message
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Intercept

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to L21Matt
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
TWITTER

NRGZ28:
I ve been thinking of offereing lite roms... please post in the rom thread what apps you would like to see removed....

Maybe something similar to the Reference series ROMS. They don't have too many extra apps.

Things I'd like you to KEEP in the "Lite Roms"

-Advanced Config
-Lock Device (or something that autolocks when the screen goes off/sleep)
-Slide to restart,shutdown and sleep app or similar

Maybe a CookieLESS version as well, or would that be considered the Reference Series? Could you try that "Santod's 16 links + BG4All portrait and landscape (R6)", It appeared to work ok on MightyRom when i tried his ROM out and it seemed to be less of a problem than Cookie/CHT is. MightyRom was a little too light at around 130MB, but it was easy to add all the cabs, But it would be nice if MMS worked outta the box (Sprint)

If possible, try to keep it under 160MB, and the PP between 10 - 16 seems to work the best, 12 is what i tend to use.

(I'd like that flashlight app back (attached below) )

Thanks!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Flashlight.zip (961.4 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by L21Matt; 08-27-2010 at 12:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

L21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuffL21Matt knows their stuff

Also, if you decide to update the Titanium series, I would like to see the apps reduced in that similar to Reference or the proposed Lite ROM.

<Edit>
Also I hope you will still be making both 21xxx and 23xxx, I use 21xxx because i find it less glitchy. A phone is supposed to work and not be a device i want to throw accross the room, so Less is sometimes more

Last edited by L21Matt; 08-27-2010 at 12:18 AM.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Dell Axim x51v

slimbrown29 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Go all the way down to the bottom of that page and I have a link to the post you are looking for. Teradog did a comprehensive writeup and I think its what you want.

Look for the link at the bottom of my post in the link.

David

well, heres a quicker link to it: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=127037
That's it. Thank you very much.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Dell Axim x51v

slimbrown29 is a n00b

Anyone have any idea on how to change the Font color of the Audio Boost app in HTC sense from white to black?

I am using the GTX theme but the black skinned Audio Booster does not go with the rest of the theme. I can change the skin png file but not sure hwere to change the font color.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Apache Mogul Vogue TP TP2 EVO4G
Carrier: Cricket $30 unlimited with Data 80KB down 120K up

morbidj is keeping up the good workmorbidj is keeping up the good work

Just wanted to say thank you to all you regulars, you know who you are.. Dame, Dave, Walrus, etc. etc. sorry for butchering your tags but you know.... Thanks guys.. This has been one of the most helpful thread/communities I have had the pleasure to observe and interact with.

Off to EVO land, I think I have had enough with WM and windows in general considering I am a avid *nix user...

Hope to see you guys around in the future, best of luck and God Speed!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-27-2010, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbidj View Post
Just wanted to say thank you to all you regulars, you know who you are.. Dame, Dave, Walrus, etc. etc. sorry for butchering your tags but you know.... Thanks guys.. This has been one of the most helpful thread/communities I have had the pleasure to observe and interact with.

Off to EVO land, I think I have had enough with WM and windows in general considering I am a avid *nix user...

Hope to see you guys around in the future, best of luck and God Speed!
hate to see u go but I wish u the best, its been a pleasure my fellow geeker!
Old 08-27-2010, 01:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by l21matt View Post
Maybe something similar to the Reference series ROMS. They don't have too many extra apps.

Things I'd like you to KEEP in the "Lite Roms"

-Advanced Config
-Lock Device (or something that autolocks when the screen goes off/sleep)
-Slide to restart,shutdown and sleep app or similar

Maybe a CookieLESS version as well, or would that be considered the Reference Series? Could you try that "Santod's 16 links + BG4All portrait and landscape (R6)", It appeared to work ok on MightyRom when i tried his ROM out and it seemed to be less of a problem than Cookie/CHT is. MightyRom was a little too light at around 130MB, but it was easy to add all the cabs, But it would be nice if MMS worked outta the box (Sprint)

If possible, try to keep it under 160MB, and the PP between 10 - 16 seems to work the best, 12 is what i tend to use.

(I'd like that flashlight app back (attached below) )

Thanks!!!
I thought our camera needed a flash to use that flashlight app?
Old 08-27-2010, 01:40 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

KuShToKeR is just getting started

using a sprint TP2, security / sim unlocked olipro. Everything is fine, expect my backlight wont adjust or dim. Endless SOD. Im using TMOB sim card and everything works great...great service ...no droped calls...txts fine, every rom runs smooth, phone does not lag, im overclocked at 768mhz 200 poles... except for this problem.. with every rom. Any suggestions? points in the right direction? i read n read, tryd lots of ideas. Any thoughts? thank you..
Old 08-27-2010, 01:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
I thought our camera needed a flash to use that flashlight app?
Not Adobe Flash Lite, if thats what u mean?. It's a app that makes the backlight white (the app i posted has some cool "flash lights" in addition to a white screen, like a match stick, a candle, lighter,.. It does come with a flash7 cab as well cuz its flash based)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development