PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2010, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm treo pro 850
Carrier: sprint

wirenut110 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Can someone post the May 3rd GTX 21903 edition?
Old 05-12-2010, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG LS855
Carrier: Sprint

t-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIPt-bob is a VIP
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumtum101 View Post
Actually I just loaded a new CHT ROM today. The only cabs I installed are fexplorerext v2.06.cab and Zenyee Stay Unlock for PocketPC.cab. I also imported my settings for the Co0kie home tab. I didn't have any other special cabs installed and don't use XDA UC, but the issue still happened. I supposed I could try loading the 23569 ROM and see if it still happens. I could also try removing all of my contacts and manually adding one to see if the issue still happens. I'll report my findings.
I use 21903 regularly and cannot replicate this bug
Old 05-12-2010, 07:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkennedy View Post
BTW I read up on the dev forums about "Power saving mode" and all it says is that it activates some "power saving features" which is very non-descriptive.
I've had that happen a few times on the last couple NRG's...not on the 5/9 23xxx GTX rom. It seemed randow when it did happen.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm uploading it to Hotfile... I'll let you know when it's complete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirenut110 View Post
Old 05-12-2010, 08:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2!!!!

jp2307 is keeping up the good workjp2307 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
I've had that happen a few times on the last couple NRG's...not on the 5/9 23xxx GTX rom. It seemed randow when it did happen.
I am having the same issue in regards to the battery... something is fishy..i really do not want to criticize this "Master of a cook" but a couple ROMs ago, everything was fine..a battery would last me all day....but now.....i last me maybe half day...but sometimes not even that..so now i have to carry a spare that is no longer called my "spare"...it is called my afternoon battery..LOL

I don't now what is wrong..thank GOD I am not the only one!!!

JP
Old 05-12-2010, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

silkassassain is just getting started

2 things

1. is anyone having the same problem answering the phone as I do? It just wont let me no matter if I hit the answer button, slide the bar to the answer side, or hit the answer button on my screen when my keyboard is slid out.

2. has anyone found a way to get twitter in full landscape mode?

Old 05-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Jim8181

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Try this: HERE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wirenut110 View Post
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm treo pro 850

wirenut110 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
Try this: HERE.

thank you.... i am downloading now.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium Touch Pro2

bsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbsarlo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkennedy View Post
I am experiencing memory leaks as well. I am running no apps other than Twitter updates and ActiveSync keeps updating with my work email and one personal email account.

The battery experience was *much* better back in April.

What has happened?

I already have run the cab to disable the TV Out and that's about all I want to install for battery saving.

Any ideas? What does "Power Saving Mode" do in the settings where the BsB Tweaks? What exactly does it do to save power? I'd rather not impact performance much further it's already a little laggy.
I experienced a major memory drain a few days ago. I think I've narrowed it down to Opera. Have you used Opera much lately? Have you gone to any pages that require plug-ins, flash for example? I did and the flash would not load. So I closed Opera. Later I tried to open Opera back up and it said I didn't have sufficient memory/storage to do so. I checked Ameba and it is not set to exclude Opera, so I'm thinking Opera should have closed. When I checked Arcswitch, nothing was running. When I check task manager, Opera was still running sucking the memory right out of my phone! The other, more likely, reason for Opera running is that when I want to do something other than Opera, but I want to come back to it, I usually press the start menu hard key. I can't always get Opera to open back up using Arcswitch. So maybe I have multiple instances of Opera running. I'll do some more testing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsarlo View Post
Has anyone seen this message before:

"Not enough storage is available to process this command"

I can't open Opera anymore. I was trying to check out NRG's 420 bookmark, but it appears that I no longer have enough storage on my memory card. I only have 18 mb free space.?!?!
I had a couple of questions about Ameba. What does the Position Fix List do when you have files listed there? Also, what does repllog.exe do and why is it on the exclusion list? From what limited searching I did, it has to do with ActiveSync. Not sure how it would get turned off though necessitating it being on the exclusion list. Also, I've never had a problem with ActiveSync. Was there a group that was? When I searched the thread for ActiveSync, there were posts from 4/24 and then none until the 5/9 release and I had never noticed it on the exclusion list before this. Anyone know of a specific post addressing this or have info on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2307 View Post
I am having the same issue in regards to the battery... something is fishy..i really do not want to criticize this "Master of a cook" but a couple ROMs ago, everything was fine..a battery would last me all day....but now.....i last me maybe half day...but sometimes not even that..so now i have to carry a spare that is no longer called my "spare"...it is called my afternoon battery..LOL

I don't now what is wrong..thank GOD I am not the only one!!!

JP
Does anyone know if the battery fix from a while ago still applies? I'm referring to the 7 or 8 cabs that were developed to install in order to fix the battery issues? I can't find that thread (found it here http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...86#post1613686). I hate to say it, but I do notice the battery life is worse on the 5/9 release. What do you think would cause this?

**EDIT**
As soon as I finished typing this, I tried to open Opera and I got the "not enough memory" error message. That's the third time ever and all on the May 9 ROM (both CHT and GTX) Do you think it has to do with the auto-export function that was just added?

Last edited by bsarlo; 05-12-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:23 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Tpouch pro 2

hoodwink1 is a n00b

FM radio does not work on sprint tp2? Or I am missing anything?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development