PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2011, 11:08 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

And problem resolved... as monfro predicted something went seriously wrong in the cooking process. The previous dialer's GTX DLLs were applied to the new dialer... obviously they're not compatible

Uploading new GTX ROMs now.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:58 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
And problem resolved... as monfro predicted something went seriously wrong in the cooking process. The previous dialer's GTX DLLs were applied to the new dialer... obviously they're not compatible ..... Uploading new GTX ROMs now.
thanks tons

FYI: GTX ROMs RELOADED

Dialer Fixed, Flash Time
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Mar. 11.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.29008.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Mar. 11.7z

Also, just added this line to the FAQ... a couple brews each should do! :>))
  • Donate to NRG for all the great ROMs!! Leave a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR

Last edited by teradog; 03-12-2011 at 12:05 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:06 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
thanks tons

FYI: GTX ROMs RELOADED

Dialer Fixed, Flash Time
Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Mar. 11.7z
Energy.RHODCDMA.29008.Sense2.5.Cookie.2.0.GTX.Mar. 11.7z

Also, just added this line to the FAQ... a couple brews each should do! :>))
  • Donate to NRG for all the great ROMs!! Leave a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Thanks Sorry for the messup :P
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-12-2011, 12:14 AM
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

couple other much smaller ones to look at... btw, no java issues or other dialer issues

#30896 bunch of these..post that yahoo just did a big fix...
#30826 mms
#30776 #30790 quick gps not updating... some say it started on this last rom

#30833Originally Posted by tommygnns
I was just wondering if you ever looked into the issue of not being able to silence the ringer of incoming calls by pressing one of the hardware volume buttons? I've experienced the issue with the 6.5.x builds of Sencity CHT2.0.

bump from earlier:
What about these.... thoughts, comments, opinions please? TAKE OUT? Any you suggest?
1. *AutoA2DP http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530932 BT stereo auto

2. *ssk tp2 dynamic resource proxy
Or, is that reg setting already in there (sharememsize=0)? Mine is @ zero, but my sashimi runs it...
(why sashimi? too lazy to switch over to UC & if it ain't broke, why fix it? :>))
Or, if not... your thoughts on why?
(http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...&page=41&pp=15 posts 608 & 610)

Last edited by teradog; 03-12-2011 at 12:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon wireless

notyourmom is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i have a vzw tp2. im currently running 29xxx cookie2.0 sensity march8. my last build was the same feb19. on both builds, im having issues with messaging after the phones been running a few hours. with both the htc and winmo messaging clients, and i cannot enter text into the htc interface, and i cannot even enter the messaging threads in the winmo interface. also opera doesnt seem to recognize either the soft keyboard or the physical keyboard. i dont know whats causing these issues, but i think its an issue with the windows 29xxx builds, becausethe problem seemed to start after i updated to the new 29xxx builds. please help. thank you
Old 03-12-2011, 04:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

britishtw is a n00b

I just flashed the 21916 .sencity.Mar.08 ROM. I installed the sprint provisioning and also the Boush MMS cab but still can't receive MMS msg.
Anyone having the same issue?
Old 03-12-2011, 08:12 AM
VIP Member - Retired

Re: Please Add This to the FAQ/WIKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I just made the Sprint provisioning cab the default provisioning for the ROM out of the box from now on. I obviously have no way to test it as I have a Sprint TP2 with no service on it... but maybe you guys can send me feedback on that the next time a ROM is released
WHY DID U RUN SPRINT PROVISIONING? who knows why no one reads... in the faq, read, READ THIS FIRST, did u task29... doubt that cab has all the changes... try mms b4 running prov.?? it prob worked..? either reflash or run powinmo's provisioning, u find it

we may have an mms issue... but would like 2 hear from someone that didnt run provisioning. was it run on the 29xxx rom above with issues??

NRG said he was going 2 update mms client...

Are there others?
sent via tp2

Last edited by teradog; 03-12-2011 at 08:23 AM.
Old 03-12-2011, 08:53 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Looking for a Flickr upload method.

Tried linking Flickr account to my Live account but it doesn't seem to show up on Windows Live under social networks like some say it should.

Was looking around the registry and looks like the context menu for uploading pics form HTC Album looks at registry for the exe to upload (example: Facebook looks for upload2facebook.exe).
Just wondering if there is a method to create a upload2flickr.exe and then add it to the share menu on HTC Album.

Thanks.

NRGz Wiki/FAQ Here
NRGz 29022 Sense 2.5 CHT1.8.5 Jul 4th
Old 03-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

PPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on repPPCFreak is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Don't think it was posted, but there is a updated wimospeed 1.06 released here
Running 1.06 currently and don't see any difference from 1.04 and 1.05.

Thanks.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPCFreak View Post
Running 1.06 currently and don't see any difference from 1.04 and 1.05.

Thanks.
The last 2 or so new versions have just added support for more devices. I don't know why anyone with a Rhodium_W would get excited since it already works fine with our devices (maybe the it's a bigger number, has to be better syndrome ). It's all there in the changelog at xda.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development