View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Hammons View Post
I would love to see the cprog.exe reverted to a version that can display the incoming city/state of the caller. You are using cprog.exe from US Cellular and it does not show the incoming caller id city/state.

This is the Energy ROM with CHT 2.0 (not sure of your other versions)

Sprint, Verizon and others use a cprog.exe that can display this info.
-Blue Frog
cprog.exe is a windows system file and its all the same, no matter what carrier the drivers come from. The dialer in the March 6 ROM is an HD2 dialer. I believe cityid was removed a while because it just didnt work right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
Hi NRG,

I was just wondering if you ever looked into the issue of not being able to silence the ringer of incoming calls by pressing one of the hardware volume buttons? I've experienced the issue with the 6.5.x builds of Sencity CHT2.0. Apparently this feature has been missing since September.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...ml#post2019905

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...ml#post2012945
I'll look into that today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
NRG:
I like the new dialer much better. It is more responsive.

Also, left you two ideas at General forum / Energy ROM Feedback

- DotFred's task manager 3.3
- Mort script to stop phone from sleeping on Wifi router

Code:
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACSuspendTimeout","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACUserIdle","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattSuspendTimeout","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattUserIdle","0")
The wifi router should do that on its own, I'll look into it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3bu View Post
Well I know that the data connection is inactive because it shows as inactive in the GTX rom with the same apps installed. However, every time I've tried the regular Energy/CHT rom the arrows never work correctly.....always white. I know back in the Mogul days this was caused by running a GSM taskbar on a CDMA rom, not sure if that's the problem here or not.
That's correct. The GTX taskbar IS a GSM taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Yep, thanks... forgot
Now in the faq bottom of Welcome message

+1 on those Ninja Duck, in my sushimi, could take them out...
for all that matters, i've got a ton of others as well!
AutoA2DP
BattClock (not going to happen with that one)
Stock volume sounds
wifi on in standby
microsoft voice command
Sprint tv (not happening due to other carriers)
1Percent battery
Nopush internet
ssk tp2 dynamic resource proxy

Really would like some comments from you NRG on these: (I took them out of my auto stuff)
At0mAng Enhanced D3D Drivers
NeoS2007 driverppack 3
The atom drivers are a bunch of BS. He just repacked HTC drivers. Those have been in my ROM for years

THe neos driverpack is the same thing.... Keep them out of your XDA_UC's, IMO...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.