PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2011, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotarou1 View Post
Does anybody know how to backup your current ROM/installation programs/settings?

I currently have Energy Titanium Feb 14 running SPB Mobile Shell and have a bunch of installed programs already. I would like to keep this pristine copy so that I can revert back in case a newer version doesn't work for me. Is there a link explaining how to save off what you currently have (settings, installed programs, ROM)? I itwould love to keep trying Energy's newer ROM's, but I want to be able to revert back. It would also be nice to keep settings such as wi-fi, Shell Extension, S2U2, etc... when flashing a new ROM.

Thanks for any links you can provide.
Use SPB backup. It works like a charm. I have a backup TP2 now to setup new roms, but I used to always keep a SD card with my favorite rom and an SPB backup. It would only take about 15 minutes to be back with your old flame.

Now I use it anytime I want to install a program I am not sure of. Install to the main memory and if it mess's up your phone your safe. If its ok, just restore and put the program on your sd card.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 on Energy
Carrier: Sprint

coolmuke is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

I am having a weird problem with my yahoo mail. I have it set to get messages from last 3 days. Once every few weeks, it starts downloading all the emails from my yahoo inbox. The phone locks up and heats up trying to download several hundred messages. I have to delete the email account and set it up again.
Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix for this?
Old 03-08-2011, 01:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: None
Carrier: None

jotarou1 is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Thanks swlaraut! I will give that a try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Use SPB backup. It works like a charm. I have a backup TP2 now to setup new roms, but I used to always keep a SD card with my favorite rom and an SPB backup. It would only take about 15 minutes to be back with your old flame.

Now I use it anytime I want to install a program I am not sure of. Install to the main memory and if it mess's up your phone your safe. If its ok, just restore and put the program on your sd card.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul_Hammons View Post
I would love to see the cprog.exe reverted to a version that can display the incoming city/state of the caller. You are using cprog.exe from US Cellular and it does not show the incoming caller id city/state.

This is the Energy ROM with CHT 2.0 (not sure of your other versions)

Sprint, Verizon and others use a cprog.exe that can display this info.
-Blue Frog
cprog.exe is a windows system file and its all the same, no matter what carrier the drivers come from. The dialer in the March 6 ROM is an HD2 dialer. I believe cityid was removed a while because it just didnt work right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
Hi NRG,

I was just wondering if you ever looked into the issue of not being able to silence the ringer of incoming calls by pressing one of the hardware volume buttons? I've experienced the issue with the 6.5.x builds of Sencity CHT2.0. Apparently this feature has been missing since September.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...ml#post2019905

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...ml#post2012945
I'll look into that today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
NRG:
I like the new dialer much better. It is more responsive.

Also, left you two ideas at General forum / Energy ROM Feedback

- DotFred's task manager 3.3
- Mort script to stop phone from sleeping on Wifi router

Code:
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACSuspendTimeout","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","ACUserIdle","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattSuspendTimeout","0")
RegWriteDword("HKLM","\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\Timeouts","BattUserIdle","0")
The wifi router should do that on its own, I'll look into it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3bu View Post
Well I know that the data connection is inactive because it shows as inactive in the GTX rom with the same apps installed. However, every time I've tried the regular Energy/CHT rom the arrows never work correctly.....always white. I know back in the Mogul days this was caused by running a GSM taskbar on a CDMA rom, not sure if that's the problem here or not.
That's correct. The GTX taskbar IS a GSM taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Yep, thanks... forgot
Now in the faq bottom of Welcome message

+1 on those Ninja Duck, in my sushimi, could take them out...
for all that matters, i've got a ton of others as well!
AutoA2DP
BattClock (not going to happen with that one)
Stock volume sounds
wifi on in standby
microsoft voice command
Sprint tv (not happening due to other carriers)
1Percent battery
Nopush internet
ssk tp2 dynamic resource proxy

Really would like some comments from you NRG on these: (I took them out of my auto stuff)
At0mAng Enhanced D3D Drivers
NeoS2007 driverppack 3
The atom drivers are a bunch of BS. He just repacked HTC drivers. Those have been in my ROM for years

THe neos driverpack is the same thing.... Keep them out of your XDA_UC's, IMO...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 03-08-2011, 02:27 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotarou1 View Post
Thanks swlaraut! I will give that a try.
why pay 25 bux? PIM bkup is in the tools folder.. post 5 is UC, if u dont like UC use sashimi in my sig HOWTO link

NRG

Re. the driver packs: i figured u were way ahead of them, pulled them a while back... wanted ur opinion... now have it... THANKS!

What about these.... thoughts, comments, opinions please?
*AutoA2DP http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530932
*1Percent battery
*Nopush internet

*ssk tp2 dynamic resource proxy
Or, is that reg setting already in there (sharememsize=0)? Mine is @ zero, but my sashimi runs it...
(why sashimi? too lazy to switch over to UC & if it ain't broke, why fix it? :>))
Or, if not... your thoughts on why?
(http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...&page=41&pp=15 posts 608 & 610)

(microsoft voice command?? but can continue doing in script.)

Last edited by teradog; 03-08-2011 at 03:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:05 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
why pay 25 bux? PIM bkup is in the tools folder.. post 5 is UC, if u dont like UC use sashimi in my sig HOWTO link

NRG
Re. the driver packs: i figured u were way ahead of them, pulled them a while back... wanted ur opinion... now have it... THANKS!
NP

Now... since 29008 is out, I'll make some ROMs with it.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 03-08-2011, 03:44 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
NP
Now... since 29008 is out, I'll make some ROMs with it.
LOL
you been looking @ monfro & my PM's???! :>))

GREAT THANKS been awhile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
Finally new WM builds are available, thanks to DFT!!!!!!!!!
At the moment only 29008, posted an hour ago:

6.5.x | 21686 - 21916 - 22047 - 23152 - 23569 - 23699 - 24635 - 25028 - 28244 - 29007

I hope that in a few hours we can put our hands also on 29009, 29011, 29014, 29017, 21689 and others..
Just me or strange to anyone else the latest Redmond WA, MS stuff post from Iran??? ... well, repost anyway
... from China?!.. :>)) Nothing on the Southern hemisphere?

Last edited by teradog; 03-08-2011 at 07:11 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 05:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

KennyD is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmuke View Post
I am having a weird problem with my yahoo mail. I have it set to get messages from last 3 days. Once every few weeks, it starts downloading all the emails from my yahoo inbox. The phone locks up and heats up trying to download several hundred messages. I have to delete the email account and set it up again.
Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix for this?
I don't have an Energy ROM but this same exact problem was happening to me. It's why I stopped setting up Yahoo at all on my TP2. Instead, I have a bookmark set up on my Home Tab to go to the mobile version of the Yahoo Mail site.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

IronRed is just getting started

I accidentally deleted the energy wifi. How do I get it back?
Old 03-08-2011, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul,TP, TP II, EVO 3D
Carrier: sprint

robysch22 is just getting started

Hey I noticed a big issue across all energy builds.
After you accumulate some emails and SMS messages you are unable to open up any new incoming email or sms messages.
I was wondering if this issue got addressed in the new builds or anybody knows a fix?
Just want to let u know that this is my favorite rom and keep up the good work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development