PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2011, 11:36 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Here's an idea... since I run a beta group on dropbox.. where I share files, ideas, etc with other energyrom users.... How about a roundup of the most knowledgeable users in this thread ? Maybe you guys can join my beta group on dropbox.com and we can work together to test and release better ROMs ? It's a lot better than me doing it on my own
You still want a few people round up?! We can help
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-11-2011, 12:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Talking Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monfro View Post
That dialer for sure works very well (now NRGZ cooks it in all its roms...and only RhodCDMA GTX roms have problems): if you install it by cab 99% it will resolve your problems.

IMPORTANT:
- Before installing KILL CPROG (with Arkswitch or dotfred Task Manager)

See here if you want to know more:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/1983010-post27471.html
Monfro Thanx a LOT!!!
Saved me some time.

Cab worked for me.

Show must go ON !!!
Old 03-11-2011, 12:39 AM
VIP Duck
Pocket PC: RAPHAEL / TOPAZ / RHODIUM
Carrier: Verizon

NinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the communityNinjaDuck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Here's an idea... since I run a beta group on dropbox.. where I share files, ideas, etc with other energyrom users.... How about a roundup of the most knowledgeable users in this thread ? Maybe you guys can join my beta group on dropbox.com and we can work together to test and release better ROMs ? It's a lot better than me doing it on my own
+1 on Teradog's comment. I would be willing to help.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon via NRG

spambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good workspambusterdave is keeping up the good work
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

SpambusterDave, in the FAQ at the top welcome messages is a link direct to NRG suggestions, put your maxsense req. in there

Thanks teradog.
Old 03-11-2011, 01:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

tmp411 is a n00b
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygnns View Post
Hi NRG,

I was just wondering if you ever looked into the issue of not being able to silence the ringer of incoming calls by pressing one of the hardware volume buttons? I've experienced the issue with the 6.5.x builds of Sencity CHT2.0. Apparently this feature has been missing since September.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...ml#post2019905

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/cdma-tp2-d...ml#post2012945
i'd love this feature back as well... anyone have a fix??? or if anyone has an older 28xxx or 29xxx titanium version where this is still working, that'd be MUCH appreciated.

Last edited by tmp411; 03-11-2011 at 02:00 AM.
Old 03-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

flacoman91 is just getting started
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Quote:
LOL.. but a small sampling of the hundreds of complaint posts about Cookie... which is why I dumped it & Sense!! I've spent 100 hours messing with & chasing down mysterious issues...(cookie) why do you still suffer!??
My next ROM? 29017 Titanium with Panel Start Menu Replacement (or winstart), Uncheck Titanium, add IPT & SPB both :>))
Yup. It may not look pretty, but it works and everything is snappier. I just download the Home Screen Customizer from the windows marketplace and then add a weather panel and remove the IE favorites.
Old 03-11-2011, 03:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

KennyD is just getting started
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmuke View Post
I am having a weird problem with my yahoo mail. I have it set to get messages from last 3 days. Once every few weeks, it starts downloading all the emails from my yahoo inbox. The phone locks up and heats up trying to download several hundred messages. I have to delete the email account and set it up again.
Is this happening to anyone else and is there a fix for this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyD View Post
I don't have an Energy ROM but this same exact problem was happening to me. It's why I stopped setting up Yahoo at all on my TP2. Instead, I have a bookmark set up on my Home Tab to go to the mobile version of the Yahoo Mail site.
coolmuke, Yahoo updated their IMAP servers, I wonder if what they had to fix was the cause of our common problem: Yahoo Mail gets IMAP patch, Windows Phone 7 data consumption catches a break -- Engadget
Old 03-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2

RangerPretzel is a n00b
Thumbs down Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Mar 8| 21916|29008 * Sense 20

Just installed the February 12th, 2011 version of the 21916 ROM a week ago and I'm having trouble with the Ringtone playing directly to my Bluetooth headset (instead of the speaker.)

Since I keep my BT headset in my pocket, I can't hear my phone when it rings. Where's the setting that directs the ringtone back to the TP2's speaker?

Thanks.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Don't think it was posted, but there is a updated wimospeed 1.06 released here
Old 03-11-2011, 11:04 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
You still want a few people round up?! We can help
Yes we should do it! I'm gonna start over with the dropbox account since many of my testers arent active anymore.

As far as the dialer in GTX... I'll have that sorted out tonight and post new ROMs tonite as well. Sorry, life got in the way and couldnt get to it sooner.

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 8 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development