View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 08:12 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please Add This to the FAQ/WIKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I just made the Sprint provisioning cab the default provisioning for the ROM out of the box from now on. I obviously have no way to test it as I have a Sprint TP2 with no service on it... but maybe you guys can send me feedback on that the next time a ROM is released
WHY DID U RUN SPRINT PROVISIONING? who knows why no one reads... in the faq, read, READ THIS FIRST, did u task29... doubt that cab has all the changes... try mms b4 running prov.?? it prob worked..? either reflash or run powinmo's provisioning, u find it

we may have an mms issue... but would like 2 hear from someone that didnt run provisioning. was it run on the 29xxx rom above with issues??

NRG said he was going 2 update mms client...

Are there others?
sent via tp2

Last edited by teradog; 03-12-2011 at 08:23 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.