View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:38 PM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Feb 28| 21916|28244 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDuck View Post
I set this durring XDA_UC and it seems to work for me.
Code:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\QuickGPS]
"actSync"=dword:00000001
"auto"=dword:00000001
"roaming"=dword:00000001
Over the last 5 ROMs, none have worked... my wife is on Dec 27 007 Sencity, me 29005 Sencity.. (all the rest 6.5.x bottom start & X cookie 2) never works for her either.. I have those exact reg settings.. the hassle is that you're on the road, need a google map fast & directions from where you are... get google up, try to drive or pull over, your late... GMaps doesn't work, takes a min until you realize it's the satellites, mess around try to get out of gmaps, find quick gps, run it, go back to maps, etc.. of course it's when you need it most that the quickGPS expires..!

update: just checked, wifes has same settings (including auto=1 also)

Another issue that bugs the heck out of me... which is NOT a ROM issue... when talking, somehow almost every other call, my ear navigates through the menu & ends up in comm manager & puts my phone into airplane mode! Aaartrgggg... I've tried the proximity sensor, but everytime a new email, txt msg comes, the light pops on & the navigation starts... I've set the lockscreen required every time you use the power button to shut off the screen & it comes back on... however the lockscreen doesn't activate when in a call most of the time... lockscreen that works everytime when in a call?!

Last edited by teradog; 03-06-2011 at 10:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.