PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2010, 08:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

when using the music tab and then using the volume the volume scale on the left side does not display correctly and hasn't the last many roms.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 11-03-2010, 09:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

imbeahp is a n00b
Question Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Hey does anyone else have this problem?

When using the Nov 3 CHT 2.0 GTX ROM, all widgets work but the music one. it doesnt matter whether it is the lockscreen or just a homepage, it wont be added. If someone could look into this, it would be very much appreciated, because one of the main reasons i use custom roms is to be able to change my music without unlocking the device, and i am currently not able to do that.

Thanks!
Old 11-03-2010, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Teradog..

I was just thinking that this opportunity with some dedicated time with NRG should be used to max. (I'm sure we have more then one days worth of work for him! LOL)

I don't envy the task you've taken on that's for sure. But you should know I and certainly and everyone here most certainly appreciates it GREATLY. It can't be easy compiling that list with everyone screaming out what they want. Anyhow thanks again for all that you do. I'm sure this list thing has been a little overwhelming. You'll have a big part of helping us making the best rom that exisists even better...The amount of work you've done is second only to NRG himself...
I must agree, Teradog has been EXTREMELY beneficial and instrumental to this thread having such concise issues being addressed
Energyrom may reach a new level of perfection after this!
Sid-note:
How low can your battery go?
With Nuebattery I went down to 1percent still useable and still alive at zero percent B4 I plugged in to charge!
I am posting this at 7percent battery so it would be nice to include this app in energyrom, if possible.
P.S., I am now editing post to add that I am at ONE percent still posting

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-03-2010 at 10:13 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
ROUND 3
NRG: ..tomorrow (Wednesday) the day for me to come in here and discuss all the problems. I'll be on here on and off today, but tomorrow you'll get me full time from 8 am to 3 pm (PST) (11-6 EST). I'll have my sprint TP2 ready for testing stuff and we can work together to make this a better ROM.
One thing that has been bothering me for a while that I just remembered is Arkswitch! Before I disabled it from starting up, I was having constant freezing issues along with my device hanging when launching htc sense. I hear a newer version of Arkswitch causes no issues but the one NRG cooks does...
Old 11-03-2010, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just flashed to the 03 Sen 21683, installed the Winstart app that was mentioned a little while back and I am LOVING it. 83 MB with a 12 PP, and that's after all of my random cabs and stuff have been installed. I've got SPB installed and usable in the background as well. I seriously think I've got the best of all worlds.

It is better to have searched and searched (and then ask) than never to have searched at all.
If my Comment helped, please hit the thanks button!
Old 11-03-2010, 10:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

The Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regularThe Coach is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat boy View Post
Anybody else besides me have XDA_UC stop working when it is supposed to install the SD cabs and then restart?
I did have that same thing happen at one point, but once I started testing which cabs I was trying to install it stopped. I can't remember which one I moved, but once I did, no issues. Hope this helps.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
One thing that has been bothering me for a while that I just remembered is Arkswitch! Before I disabled it from starting up, I was having constant freezing issues along with my device hanging when launching htc sense. I hear a newer version of Arkswitch causes no issues but the one NRG cooks does...
This version hasn't given me any grief. Try it out and see what you think.

Is it just me or is it REALLY quiet for a ROM release day?
Attached Files
File Type: cab ArkSwitch_v1_2_0.CAB (91.2 KB, 39 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:58 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

apet8464 is keeping up the good workapet8464 is keeping up the good work

Anyone find it annoying that it is impossible to toggle to another open app using QM when Opera Mini 5 is in focus (in the foreground)? Basically, Opera Mini refuses to minimize and give up focus. This was not a problem with Mini 5 beta. Any ideas?

Also, if I lock my screen while Opera Mini is in focus, it does not go to the lock screen. Opera Mini is still displayed.

Last edited by apet8464; 11-03-2010 at 11:04 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:14 PM
N00b
Carrier: Verizon

apet8464 is keeping up the good workapet8464 is keeping up the good work

So, lately I've been running the standard Manilla 2.5 version of Energy, and I have to say that combined with QM, a zero PP and OC to 729 MHz, it just works great. It's almost boring it works so well, but since I use my TP2 primarily for business, I found it too disruptive to live on the bleeding edge (e.g. I bailed on Cookie 2.0 within a day!)

I do install the Sense 2.5 16 quick links cab just to make standard Sense usable. I also install SetCpuSpeed-1.0d for OC, Nue Battery for quick charge, Stay Unlock to override corporate PIN policy (stupid, I know), and VZW keyboard, but other than that, it's stock Energy Manilla 2.5. I just install the rest of my apps, and life is good (other than the Opera Mini issue I've been having).

Just thought I would share in case anyone is looking to take it easy for a while.

Last edited by apet8464; 11-03-2010 at 11:29 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

pdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuffpdappcgeek knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
How low can your battery go?
I get about 24 -36 hours without a charge. That's using about 15 - 30 minutes of talking. Email checks every 15 minutes. Everything updating automatically. I install:
nuebattery
New maxx1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by apet8464 View Post
Anyone find it annoying that it is impossible to toggle to another open app using QM
Dude use wktask & QM (keeps an icon of open programs in your taskbar) it's like switching tasks in Windows XP. It takes just about no ram too. Search through one of Teradogs guides..he's got info about it.
This post has been thanked 3 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development