View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 09:42 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Nov 2| 21916|21683 * Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdappcgeek View Post
Teradog..

I was just thinking that this opportunity with some dedicated time with NRG should be used to max. (I'm sure we have more then one days worth of work for him! LOL)

I don't envy the task you've taken on that's for sure. But you should know I and certainly and everyone here most certainly appreciates it GREATLY. It can't be easy compiling that list with everyone screaming out what they want. Anyhow thanks again for all that you do. I'm sure this list thing has been a little overwhelming. You'll have a big part of helping us making the best rom that exisists even better...The amount of work you've done is second only to NRG himself...
I must agree, Teradog has been EXTREMELY beneficial and instrumental to this thread having such concise issues being addressed
Energyrom may reach a new level of perfection after this!
Sid-note:
How low can your battery go?
With Nuebattery I went down to 1percent still useable and still alive at zero percent B4 I plugged in to charge!
I am posting this at 7percent battery so it would be nice to include this app in energyrom, if possible.
P.S., I am now editing post to add that I am at ONE percent still posting

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-03-2010 at 10:13 PM.