PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2010, 07:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
It replaces your winmo sms layout and replace it with all HTC sense. So no more winmo interface when you click all messages. So unless you like to use the winmo interface, give the cab a try. It makes the msg experience much better and much more coherent throughout the whole device. And OC'd would definitely help.
So i can DL this cab to my Cookie 8.28 23XXX and sms/mms will work? If i dont like it can I uninstall the cab and it go back to how it was before? Sorry to sound like such a noob but I have messed around with sms/mms cabs before and i would have to hard reset to undo them.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Sorry to sound like such a noob but I have messed around with sms/mms cabs before and i would have to hard reset to undo them.
Doesnt sound like a noob question to me, sounds smart. Always gettin ur info before u load things onto ur phone
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Doesnt sound like a noob question to me, sounds smart. Always gettin ur info before u load things onto ur phone

Yup, don't wanna put stuff on your phone only to know you messed up bad. Syncing everything back up (for me at least) is a pain- though NRGZ setting exporter helps a giant deal!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:28 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
It replaces your winmo sms layout and replace it with all HTC sense. So no more winmo interface when you click all messages. So unless you like to use the winmo interface, give the cab a try. It makes the msg experience much better and much more coherent throughout the whole device. And OC'd would definitely help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
So i can DL this cab to my Cookie 8.28 23XXX and sms/mms will work? If i dont like it can I uninstall the cab and it go back to how it was before? Sorry to sound like such a noob but I have messed around with sms/mms cabs before and i would have to hard reset to undo them.
So I installed the cab to my 23127.Cookie.Aug.30 ROM and....

1. It looks great but doesn't display all my SMS? It only showed about eight threads.

2. When I go into Contacts > All People > Somebody > Text icon ... It's empty like I've never texted this person. Usually I see the HTC threaded conversation.

3. When I try to send a MMS, it won't send over 300k. It offers to resize, OK, I let it resize. Send failed. I reinstall the Boushh cab. Reset. No change.

So I tried to restore from Pimbackup again. Same thing. OK, playtime's over. Uninstalled the cab. Reset. My messages show up now in WinMo's messaging but when I do the same as #2, I get a totally blank screen. Argh! The uninstall has definitely messed up the original HTC messaging.

Oh well. Time to reflash. I'm going to revert back to 23678.Cookie.Aug.25. I've had about a dozen SOD using 23127 without any OC'ing and many, many Sense freezing. It was never that bad with 23678.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.Jpg (19.4 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post

KIOWA

YOU NEED TO TRY THESE 6 CABS!! 3 DAYS!!!????
From Agentz919
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=24014

01_Battery Monitor.cab (18.2 KB, 13 views) 03_Maxx134_BatterySaving_ReducePollingIntervals.ca b (2.3 KB, 15 views) 04_shaolin BatterySaver.cab (1.0 KB, 16 views) 06_Ninja Duck Disable DRV - TVOUT.cab (380 Bytes, 16 views) NRG.ROM.Sprint.MMS.Settings-Boushh.cab (1,006 Bytes, 10 views)

07_nueBattery2TP2CDMA-122-v1.2-cab.cab (67.3 KB, 15 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
So those cabs worked well for you then! Right?
You use to be about out by that time didn't you?

Which ones do you think worked the best? Are you running all of them???

Data please... I'm hungry!
well to tell the truth i don't think they worked any better than the Hypnotic cab that i was using, when i was complaining of the battery draining quickly i was on 23127, i flashed back to 22 august 23678 and things are better, i did install all of those cabs and then uninstalled the shaolin one as it broke the bluetooth stack and i do use bluetooth so that's why i had to do that.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Wizard>Universal>Rhodium
Carrier: Qtel

cutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
Use Mo'tweets, not twitter Tab. Twitter tab not working for all roms, not just NRG

it use to work before 25th aug rom
Old 09-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
don't know if you have read anything on the last couple of pages but it's not the rom that's causing twitter tab to not work, it's the way the authentication is now and we have to wait for HTC to update that, supposedly it's not going to happen until they update the rom, and with knowing them and sprint will be a lonnnnnngggg time.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-01-2010, 10:49 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
It has absolutely nothing to do with NRG ROM and going back to a previous ROM will not fix it. Also, going back to stock ROM will not fix it as well.

The problem has to do with how Twitter changed their login authentication and that change is not (yet) supported by the HTC twitter tab. So, no matter what you do, it is not gonna work.

Even the droids are having the same problem.

David
Old 09-01-2010, 10:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Wizard>Universal>Rhodium
Carrier: Qtel

cutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
don't know if you have read anything on the last couple of pages but it's not the rom that's causing twitter tab to not work, it's the way the authentication is now and we have to wait for HTC to update that, supposedly it's not going to happen until they update the rom, and with knowing them and sprint will be a lonnnnnngggg time.
yeah man was away, n to read 20 - 30 pages r likes yawning
thanx mate for the info..
Old 09-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
yeah man was away, n to read 20 - 30 pages r likes yawning
thanx mate for the info..
LOL... it seems like 10 to 20 pages can accumulate in just a day or two around here.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development