PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I know about that but there is a reg edit to make the TP2 recognize phrases and better predict multiple words at a time based on your style of typing and mostly used words, like how the palm treo's were. HTC phones are nothing like it. That is the ONLY feature I miss from my Palm Treo 700WX. I had it working on the TP2 but lost most of my files when my computer crashed in July.
ahhh! Sweet, thanks, I didn't know that. =D>

David
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

audit2 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
i don't know what the issue is with people and this bluetooth, what's so hard about using the phone to end a call, granted it's not exactly how it's supposed to be, but come on NRG does an outstanding job with the rest of the rom and gives us multiple updates and does this all for free, give the guy a break, use your handset to end a call.
I give NRG all praise for his time and effort, I'm very thankful for all that he does for this forum. My problem with the Bluetooth is not just the end cal there is also a problem when the phone rings sometimes it doesn't connect with the Bluetooth and you have to answer and talk with the handset.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:37 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
ahhh! Sweet, thanks, I didn't know that. =D>

David
Sup Dave, long time no see, wife keeping you busy around the house? I know mine has with working around and taking care of some stuff that needed done.

So what rom are you running these days? How's things going your way? Need to give you a call sometime to b.s. and talk rom or bike stuff lol.
Old 08-29-2010, 05:46 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Sup Dave, long time no see, wife keeping you busy around the house? I know mine has with working around and taking care of some stuff that needed done.

So what rom are you running these days? How's things going your way? Need to give you a call sometime to b.s. and talk rom or bike stuff lol.
heh heh doin fine. Started my last "busy week" at work. Said most of my good byes today as tomorrow is my last day. 24 years there and tomorrow is my last day.

I should be posting more in september once I get tired of doing the 8 gillion things around the house that I have to do before PA school starts.

Prob gonna flash 8/28 on Tue unless NRG releases something before then.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 06:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Hover-Shuttle is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I'll check it out and see if it works for me, thanked ya for it regardless if it works or not, to tell the truth i will hardly ever watch it anyways but like to have it just in case.

same here...
Old 08-29-2010, 07:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Wizard>Universal>Rhodium
Carrier: Qtel

cutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcutecool is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
I'm sure I'll be corrected if wrong (LOL). As I understand it...the page pool, if you think of it as a sliding scale from 0-20...the smaller the number, the more free memory but slower. As you go to a higher page pool it has less free memory but it runs faster. With NRG, you can guess that page pool is up so it runs faster. If you want to run alot of apps, a lower page pool is better, if you want speed, use a higher page pool. Some of the forum has lately found 12 to be the sweet spot for having both free memory and speed...some say 16...others use 0. YMMV.. I hope this helps...and it was right.
thanx a lot mate, u saved my time
Old 08-29-2010, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

muzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmuzik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to muzik

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutecool View Post
thanx a lot mate, u saved my time
You're welcome!
Old 08-29-2010, 08:29 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
heh heh doin fine. Started my last "busy week" at work. Said most of my good byes today as tomorrow is my last day. 24 years there and tomorrow is my last day.

I should be posting more in september once I get tired of doing the 8 gillion things around the house that I have to do before PA school starts.

Prob gonna flash 8/28 on Tue unless NRG releases something before then.

David
Well glad to hear overall things are going ok at home. I imagine it's hard to say goodbye to all those people after being working at the same place for that long, i'm sure you'll be missed.

I'm sure the thread will be glad to have you around a lot more so you can give all that good advice and share all that knowledge you have, i noticed a couple of days ago that i hadn't seen much of you around so i was wondering what was up.

lol i'm sure there will be another update out by the time tuesday comes around lol.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:31 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hover-Shuttle View Post
same here...
well i just got done installing it and it does in fact work, but it's kind of choppy, it installs the sprint tv under the multimedia folder.
Old 08-29-2010, 08:40 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

been running aug.28 23127 ref rom. enjoying everything so far, very nice feel to it. i like ref roms cause i have enough mem space to add the my icing on the cake.

one thing i know concerning the clock on the low 23xxx builds. the clock has a weird flip, no matter the chef. but this build nrgz 23127 *ref build is the good.

once in a while i load up nrgz a 23xxx ref rom, cause its the stockish,lite on the apps energy rom. i feel like nrgz made these ref roms just for me.

thx
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development