PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 09:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: sprint

bigapple13 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

used mightyrom for a long time. want to try out NRG, I've been playing many versions of NGR for about two weeks, currently have Energy.RHODCDMA.23127.Sense2.5.Cookie.Aug.28, big thanks to NRG for his time and effort in making this a great ROM, I would love to keep it on my TP2 if I can find solutions to these issues: 1. internet sharing is not reliable, got disconnected by the remote party much more often than mighty. 2. it's a pain that I have to disconnect data before using internet sharing. Lastly, for some reasons, android project runs smoother on mighty and more signal bars on mighty. Anyone have experience these? Any help are greatly appreciated.

Last edited by bigapple13; 08-29-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Android Soldier
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S4
Carrier: The Can You Hear Me Now Network

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

How's anyone else battery life with 23127, i took my phone off the charger this morning about 9am and made a few phone calls, messed around with some settings, used bluetooth a little bit transferred some files between my computer and the phone and I'm down to 60%, maybe it's just me but i don't think that's all that great, let me know what your experience is with this rom, maybe I'm being to judgmental on it, just seems that the 23xxx Dinik Glass from the 22nd was better on battery for me.
Old 08-29-2010, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by KIOWA69 View Post
How's anyone else battery life with 23127, i took my phone off the charger this morning about 9am and made a few phone calls, messed around with some settings, used bluetooth a little bit transferred some files between my computer and the phone and I'm down to 60%, maybe it's just me but i don't think that's all that great, let me know what your experience is with this rom, maybe I'm being to judgmental on it, just seems that the 23xxx Dinik Glass from the 22nd was better on battery for me.
I can agree, my phone drained horribly. Im thinking about flashing back to the 24th 23XXX Cookie and staying there for a while. Battery life got 'a little' better when I enabled the power saving mode in BSB Tweaks but that didnt help alot
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:02 PM
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
I can agree, my phone drained horribly. Im thinking about flashing back to the 24th 23XXX Cookie and staying there for a while. Battery life got 'a little' better when I enabled the power saving mode in BSB Tweaks but that didnt help alot
lol ok well at least i feel better knowing it's not just me, and yeah i enabled the power saving under the BSB tweaks a little while ago so i'll let it run for a while, as a matter of fact i'm going to live on the edge and download the 23127 GTX and see how that looks and runs, i really haven't messed with the other versions of the rom since i found Dinik Glass i just loved it so that's what i stuck with.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

sprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsprinttouch666 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i've used task29 and reflashed 3 times. cant get the phone to come up (with the key or a link) on MaxSense 23127 :/
Old 08-29-2010, 10:38 PM
Android Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprinttouch666 View Post
i've used task29 and reflashed 3 times. cant get the phone to come up (with the key or a link) on MaxSense 23127 :/
maybe it's me, but i have no idea what you are saying, are you saying you can't access the hotfile to maxsense 23127? here's the link if that's what you are asking for: http://hotfile.com/dl/65409731/5892a...Aug.28.7z.html

and if you are saying that you can't flash the rom then i would suggest you re-download it as you probably have a bad download.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:55 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzik View Post
It would probably be easier to give up drinking for me now that NRG got me hooked on the hard resets....sure, start off with the soft stuff...then, hook us (LOL)
LOL yes it is addictive to flash especially with energyROM. I will try my best to resist this mid-week update & the next weekend update (crossing fingers)
Old 08-30-2010, 12:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: keeping all:HTC6800+Touch Pro+TouchHD+Touch Pro2X2
Carrier: ORANGE

Maan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaan76 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
LOL yes it is addictive to flash especially with energyROM. I will try my best to resist this mid-week update & the next weekend update (crossing fingers)

Ive been flashing every single release , then I have an archive just for the best ROMs , I have not seen anything faster than jun27 and jul 16 ,they are absolutely by far the most stable and the FASTEST NRGZ builds
note jul 16 is 21911 WM6.5 ,based on NRGZ the fastest OS he witnessed.

I am sticking with JUL 16 , because I have more than 43 cabs installed on it without making it slower , It runs so smooth and so fast 24/7

the only reason I am flashing new releases is just to get the fastest ROM .and I have been unsuccessful finding anything faster than JUL16 build .

Last edited by Maan76; 08-30-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:25 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maan76 View Post
Ive been flashing every single release , then I have an archive just for the best ROMs , I have not seen anything faster than jun27 and jul 16 ,they are absolutely by far the most stable and the FASTEST NRGZ builds
note jul 16 is 21911 WM6.5 ,based on NRGZ the fastest OS he witnessed.

I am sticking with JUL 16 , because I have more than 43 cabs installed on it without making it slower , It runs so smooth and so fast 24/7

the only reason I am flashing new releases is just to get the fastest ROM .and I have been unsuccessful finding anything faster than JUL16 build .
I feel u there, I liked the July 10th 23XXX. I didnt keep it tho but since that build I would put my vote on Aug1 & 18 as my favorites.

I didnt really like Sense 2017 all that well, it didnt play nice with CHT at all. So all those builds definitely wont be loaded on my phone ever again LOL.

This latest Aug28 Cookie w/ Dinik is very stable just poor battery life so Im thinking about going back to Aug18
Old 08-30-2010, 01:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Agentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuffAgentz919 knows their stuff

Remember it takes a few days for the battery life to settle down... I could get 3 days of battery out of 8.25 cookie 23XXX. There is a link on my sig to a post of what I do to make the battery last... Maybe it will help?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development