PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2010, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
Waiting...
LOL me 2 man, he said on twitter he was gonna post the changelog first then the ROMs... I cant wait to see how this different 23XXX build is

EDIT: New 21914 & 23127 Cookie & CookieDinik are up!!!!

Last edited by DatBoiDame; 08-28-2010 at 03:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:38 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcary View Post
Ive used NRGZ rom since i had my HTC Diamond, then my Touch Pro, and i tried to flash NRGZ rom to my new T.Pro 2 back i early December and i soon realized that NRGZ roms back then would not hold or save Crickets settings for data.I tried probly 6 or 7 NRG releases in December and January and all had the data problem wher the Cricket data settings wouldnt save.Crickets data settings worked fine on every other rom on PPCGeeks, but not NRGZ roms. So i switched to a different rom until about 10 days ago and then i decided to give NRGZ rom another try since it had been so long and his roms have changed so much and to my surprise the data connection worked perfect just like it did on my Diamond, and my Touch Pro. Also after setting up the device manually i also noticed that my MMS worked for the first time in years. MMS didnt work on my Diamond,Touch Pro, or T.Pro 2 until i switched back to NRGZ rom. I absolutely love NRGZ rom, all its customized looks and its functions are excellent and since i flashed the Aug 25 version ive only had the problem 3 times total and when it does freeze now its not for nearly as long as it was before. Ive also noticed that after it happens once it tends not to happen again until i reset the device.I have no idea about that but the 8-25 23678 CHT Dinik Glass rom has almost completely solved this problem for me and if it keeps getting better with each release then it should be totally gone in the next release or 2. NRGZ roms have always functioned great on Cricket on my previous devices and now its working pretty good on my T.Pro 2. with working MMS. I havent got mms to work on any of my HTC Cricket flashed devices for 2 years until the mid Aug 23XXX CHT Dinik Glass rom that i tried. Now that i can use my favorite rom again,now with fuctioning MMS, im gonna stick with it. A friend of mine in Omaha whos on Verizon uses the same NRG rom i do and he said he has a similiar issue about 3-5 times a week,mostly after a long call when he hangs up the screen hangs on him for about 3-15 seconds but then immediately begins to function correctly after.He said it also happened once after being on the charger for 10 hours and as soon as he unplugged it he pressed the power button to turn on the screen and the screen was frozen and wouldnt function for about 20 seconds he said. Its just a minor nuissance so he doesnt complain,especially when NRGZ roms have so much more than any stock rom and more than most custom roms. NRGZ roms have been my favorite for along time. I remember using NRGZ old Warhawk rom on my Diamond and my Touch Pro.So im really glad that NRGZ roms are working with Cricket now.
I'm sorry, people can flame me if they want...but I got a headache trying to read this. Not trying to give you a hard time, but as someone who's participated in forums since the '80s, take a small piece of advice: Break up your paragraphs and try to punctuate a little better. It'll make reading a heck of a lot easier!
This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:39 PM
VIP Member

DatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDatBoiDame is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to DatBoiDame Send a message via MSN to DatBoiDame Send a message via Yahoo to DatBoiDame Send a message via Skype™ to DatBoiDame
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 25| 21914|23678 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly View Post
I'm sorry, people can flame me if they want...but I got a headache trying to read this. Not trying to give you a hard time, but as someone who's participated in forums since the '80s, take a small piece of advice: Break up your paragraphs and try to punctuate a little better. It'll make reading a heck of a lot easier!
If they flame u then they have to flame me too. I didnt even attempt to read that mini novel lol entirely too long and smashed together...
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:53 PM
sly
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

sly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIPsly is a VIP
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
LOL me 2 man, he said on twitter he was gonna post the changelog first then the ROMs... I cant wait to see how this different 23XXX build is

EDIT: New 21914 & 23127 Cookie & CookieDinik is up!!!!
Darn, I'm gonna have to wait to flash tonight. It's actually sunny out in Boston (as opposed to rain for 4 days straight) so I got stuff to do!

Of course, you guys better report back after flashing as I'll be checking the thread now and then!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Play

Raul^ is a n00b

I found a problem with Energy Rom (first one with Cookie Home Tab) from 25th of august - when I press power button I have some trash vs Slide to restart . Only when I change lociation to English it's ok.
Any help?
Old 08-28-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2

galonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuffgalonzo knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-bob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
... I have MortScript and Msm7k install out of my xda_uc setup before I manually install OC_Auto to the SD.

No SOD, and I've been bumping it up little by little to find the perfect battery drain/performance balance for a typical day's use, and I think I've finally hit it: 787.2MHz all day yesterday with normail use (OTA MS Exchange sync all day, BT while driving, texting, casual browsing, etc.) taking it off the charge around 6am & set the speed (soft reset), no need to soft-reset all day and I was at 36% battery around midnight last night which gives me a little room if I need a little more use during the day.

here is the post by nayr1482 that explains everything about this OC solution. maybe give it a shot if you haven't had luck with some of the others

edit: forgot to add this is without installing or using any battery tweaks other than setting the weather to update every three hours and the twitter tab to manually update. Also updates my sig to reflect the current ROM I'm running: 8/25 21914 GTX
This is what I do as well, except if I get above 748 MHz then I start to get problems with lockups.
Bump on this one. I'm using OC_2 and if I get above 748 my slacker and wunderradio freeze. I can go all the way to the top with no problems, as long as I don't do any audio/vid streaming (I drive truck and thats not an option ).
while were waiting ... I just tried a little streaming internet music (about 1/2 hr) to see what effect it might have on my OC, and glad to report it did fine, no lockups, although it did drain the battery rather swiftly
Old 08-28-2010, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post

EDIT: New 21914 & 23127 Cookie & CookieDinik are up!!!!
Change Log on the first page.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

rogerjones9 is a n00b

Is there a way to disable ALL lock screens on cookie so that I can use another lock screen program solely. I've installed the other program but manila lock and the other lock program fight over who's gonna do what.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:05 PM
VIP Member

One thing I do like about the 23127 build is that the text message menu is in the right order now!
New
Forward
Delete

LOL I got tired of accidentally deleting text messages.. Im still setting up and the build seems extremely stable & fast. 2 thumbs up from me so far!
Old 08-28-2010, 06:08 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Change Log on the first page.
Yeah I know where it is

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development