PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Google Nexus by Verizon
Carrier: Verizon

JDwg78 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
I'm sure glad you said something; I was just getting ready to hard-reset! I noticed this yesterday...
I too noticed this! If you just "Mark all as read" it brings up the MMS config screen!

Ugly! LOL

I have to select all messages then mark as read.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

btstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbtstarcher is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
I have been trying to duplicate this by marking a bunch of emails unread and then using the mark all as read... but it is working for me. I tried it on my gmail acct, exchange acct, and sms section.

Which rom are you guys on?
I'm using the May 9 21903 GTX ROM. I don't select any emails when I use "Mark All As Read;" right after I check my email I just select it from the menu. It's worked in the past.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

tumtum101 is just getting started

I have the April 23rd, 21901 build and have noticed a bug in the dialer. I've searched for this issue in this thread, but didn't find anything. Here it is:

1) Push Send button to enter dialer.
2) Look at one of your contacts already listed above the 0-9 keys.
3) Make note of the default number already displaying beneath the contact's name.
4) Click the contact card symbol to the right of the contact.
5) Choose a different (secondary) number to call from the contact details screen.
6) **HERE'S THE BUG**The number that displays on the In-Call screen is the default number, but the number that actually dials is the number selected in the contact details screen.

Has anyone noticed this bug? Has it been fixed in a later build, or is there a fix that anyone knows of? Thanks!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
I'm using the May 9 21903 GTX ROM. I don't select any emails when I use "Mark All As Read;" right after I check my email I just select it from the menu. It's worked in the past.
I wonder if this is just a problem on the 21xxx roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumtum101 View Post
I have the April 23rd, 21901 build and have noticed a bug in the dialer. I've searched for this issue in this thread, but didn't find anything. Here it is:

1) Push Send button to enter dialer.
2) Look at one of your contacts already listed above the 0-9 keys.
3) Make note of the default number already displaying beneath the contact's name.
4) Click the contact card symbol to the right of the contact.
5) Choose a different (secondary) number to call from the contact details screen.
6) **HERE'S THE BUG**The number that displays on the In-Call screen is the default number, but the number that actually dials is the number selected in the contact details screen.

Has anyone noticed this bug? Has it been fixed in a later build, or is there a fix that anyone knows of? Thanks!!!
Just tried it on mine and works correctly
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO - Touch Pro II

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkennedy View Post
Thank you very much! I'm trying it right now!!

Well I was having a few problems syncing to my work server also.. I flashed with task29, for a while I thought I bricked my phone... So I read on and then sync back to my laptop and flash my rom again... Bam!!! So far so good... Sync is good, now I'm off to find a new bug or two....
Old 05-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLSheff View Post
Tried for the GTX "stable" rom, cant remember the number... but it keeps failing due to connection issue, but i know the connection is fine... could be the comp throwing fits but its the same comp i did the 6.5wm update on and it went off without any problems so i dunno.

something to discuss i guess
Have you actually unlocked your phone yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2phonejones View Post
haha theres a 420 folder in the opera bookmarks folder!
Ahhh yes, it's actually always been there since when he used to have 9.7 as the default browser, just that opera 9.7 and 10 store their information in different locations so we haven't actually seen it in a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
and a little childesh on a blog that provides support for those that need it for the roms developed by NRG.
This is not a blog, this is a forum or a Bulletin Board if you'd rather.

Now, would you please stop trolling this thread or at least get better at it so it would bring me more entertainment. I see you doing nothing but crying about how riptide isn't helping you and what a big meanie he is. It must be love at first sight and he's nervous around you or something, because he's always nice and helpful to everyone else.

Yes, you are absolutely right with what you meant to say. This is a thread dedicated to NRG ROMs, not your feelings, now get over it and grow a sac or go back to yer mommies womb.

There's always PM too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
So we like to have a little fun... give me a break. Do I feel guilty.... NO!
You're a great member of this thread Riptide, I just want to make sure you know that. That being said, I trust you'll be the bigger man here and help us back back on track with punching ROMs and ignoring whiners that don't want to learn how to fish. :P

Here is a final bit of learning for anyone in this thread that doesn't like the vast majority of another users posts. You can just ignore them!!! If just seeing their name makes you angry, just click on their user name, click on the user lists drop down box and select add to ignore list. Ta Da! All better, never have to see said persons name again...

Just to be clear, I'm not at all suggesting we all ignore itster. I'm not going to ignore him. Just showing more tools to make ones life easier and more peaceful while fishing.

LAWL

Last edited by Boushh; 05-11-2010 at 03:32 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:23 PM
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP

What else can I say!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

jamal33 is keeping up the good workjamal33 is keeping up the good work

plus 1 @ get over it and grow a sac or go back to yer mommies womb. lol nice one Boushh
Old 05-11-2010, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2 w/the latest and greatest Energy ROM
Carrier: sprint

proarmwrestler is a n00b

Here is a noob question.....
Why is Opera 9.7 on the May 9th 23569 version?
Hasn't Opera 10 been "approved" for custom ROM's yet?
I was sure I saw Opera 10 on the last flash, maybe I was wrong?
Second question........
Can I get Opera 10 and install it "over" the built in Opera 9.7?

Thanks!!!
Old 05-11-2010, 01:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proarmwrestler View Post
Here is a noob question.....
Why is Opera 9.7 on the May 9th 23569 version?
Hasn't Opera 10 been "approved" for custom ROM's yet?
I was sure I saw Opera 10 on the last flash, maybe I was wrong?
Second question........
Can I get Opera 10 and install it "over" the built in Opera 9.7?

Thanks!!!
Yes you can

I believe that NRGZ was having some issue with v10 and backed it out... Set up your links in the internet tab before you install v10 so you can have the little screenshots in the icons. If I remember right v10 won't do that (although I also think that NRGZ was re-enabling internet push so that they would)

Last edited by Riptide9; 05-11-2010 at 01:51 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development