PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

itster is keeping up the good workitster is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide9 View Post
+1 and "Thanks" for doin the math
(you might have to add "where is page one?" to Punch Rom)
thank includes you too
Old 05-11-2010, 08:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: VZN

tyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good worktyty1978 is keeping up the good work
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by wirenut110 View Post
Can someone post or upload to hotfile the May1 GTX Sense 2.5 v21903?? I like the theme.
I just came onboard to NRG recently. What’s the most stable edition in your opinions? I was on CFay Final then Decks S3 R12. Both are great but I wanted more eye candy.
The only thing about NRG’s rom is I can’t get rid of the “Reply To All” option. I would rather it be “Reply”. I’ve already made the change in HKCU-Software-Inbox-Settings but no luck.
i think that apristel_replyall or something like that is a cab that changes from reply all to just reply.... you might give that a shot

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...2&d=1271947156
Old 05-11-2010, 09:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofppc View Post
sure here you go

very nice wallpaper and thanks for sharing
Old 05-11-2010, 09:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
and a little childesh on a blog that provides support for those that need it for the roms developed by NRG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
thank includes you too
So we like to have a little fun... give me a break. Do I feel guilty.... NO!

I have read every single post, and I am on this site every day nonstop reading every single post. See how often my status says ofline, not very often. Now, looking back at everyone of my post I don't recall me asking any questions... I just read the post, learn, and try to help people by answering questions. Does it get ridiculous answering the same 3 questions over and over everyday that if someone were to read the first page could answer... YES! But I still keep answering. Personally, I don't have any issues with my phone, NRGZ roms have worked flawless for me because of the time I have taken to watch what I install and know what I am installing before I just start clicking aimlessly at cab files (Thanks to clueless ). I am a ROM flashing junkie, simple as that. I don't update each rom because I have too, I do it because I am like most people that just want to have the latest and greatest. I am not going to apoligize for having some fun with other people that also spent a lot of there own personal time "helping others". There are quite a few here on this forum, that are here, not because they are looking for help... but just waiting to offer help. If someone gets mad because they had to read an extra post or two while we have some fun (Keep in mind that we probably already helped them) then so what... They probably haven't read more than a couple of post anyway.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:33 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:

I have read every single post, and I am on this site every day nonstop reading every single post. See how often my status says ofline, not very often. Now, looking back at everyone of my post I don't recall me asking any questions... I just read the post, learn, and try to help people by answering questions. Does it get ridiculous answering the same 3 questions over and over everyday that if someone were to read the first page could answer... YES! But I still keep answering. Personally, I don't have any issues with my phone, NRGZ roms have worked flawless for me because of the time I have taken to watch what I install and know what I am installing before I just start clicking aimlessly at cab files (Thanks to clueless ). I am a ROM flashing junkie, simple as that. I don't update each rom because I have too, I do it because I am like most people that just want to have the latest and greatest. I am not going to apoligize for having some fun with other people that also spent a lot of there own personal time "helping others". There are quite a few here on this forum, that are here, not because they are looking for help... but just waiting to offer help. If someone gets mad because they had to read an extra post or two while we have some fun (Keep in mind that we probably already helped them) then so what... They probably haven't read more than a couple of post anyway.
well said!! look at some of the things i have done and said in the thread

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Masterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good workMasterface7 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
Hey,
Was wondering if any one can help me on this :
1. XDA_UC e-mail configuration..How do i create the xml file?
2. Is it possible to 1st put a "hard reset" script and then load my cabs in an order i specify?
The reason i ask is that i normally like to Hard reset my phone after a flash and then load my cabs.
I normally flash with the storage card onboard (can that damage the card??)
and this was the first time i did a UC and it loaded the cabs directly, so i didnt have a chance to hard reset...
btw This is the first time i used XDA_UC and i love the convenience.
Would really appreciate help for the same.

Btw NRG am using the MAY 9th 23*** series Cookie and i love the speed/looks.
U rock Dude!!!!!!!!
cheers
Krazy

As far as email is concerned I have my xml set up to add a exchange account and an Imap account. NRG has provided an example xml file in his addon section HERE You can further tweak how the accounts are set up if you really want to by using the information Here for regular pop or imap accounts
or Here for Exchange accounts

Also you can just tweak your account settings on your device if you dont wanna wade through all that microsoft documentation to change all the settings nrg has in his example. I will say if you have a normal (non-gmail) exchange account you probably wanna add
<characteristic type="Tasks">
<parm name="Enabled" value="1"/>
</characteristic>
to keep you tasks synced.
Programs: PocketIRC, Total Commander, Sprint Arcsoft MMS, Mocha FTP, GCzII, Groovemobile, Dotfred Taskmgr, Resco Radio, Kbd Controller, Explorer ext., Opera Mobile, Opera Mini 5, Skyfire, Bing, Azgard Tower defense, Palm Heros

Last edited by Masterface7; 05-11-2010 at 09:49 AM.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:

congratulations on the great work on your phone. now just answer the questions like everyone else did when you didn't know what to do so they can have a flawless working phone like you do.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - TP2

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazydude View Post
Hey,
Was wondering if any one can help me on this :
1. XDA_UC e-mail configuration..How do i create the xml file?
2. Is it possible to 1st put a "hard reset" script and then load my cabs in an order i specify?
The reason i ask is that i normally like to Hard reset my phone after a flash and then load my cabs.
I normally flash with the storage card onboard (can that damage the card??)
and this was the first time i did a UC and it loaded the cabs directly, so i didnt have a chance to hard reset...
btw This is the first time i used XDA_UC and i love the convenience.
Would really appreciate help for the same.

Btw NRG am using the MAY 9th 23*** series Cookie and i love the speed/looks.
U rock Dude!!!!!!!!
cheers
Krazy
NinjaDuck has a UC thread that might be of help. He explains in great detail about creating xml files for all your settings. Email section is post 4.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...98#post1610498
Old 05-11-2010, 10:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work

Does anyone have a cab that replaces the single HTC volume control with the dual one that seperates "System" and "Ringer"? Thanks
Old 05-11-2010, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by netengineer View Post
Does anyone have a cab that replaces the single HTC volume control with the dual one that seperates "System" and "Ringer"? Thanks
Go to settings, sound & display and make sure that single volume is off.

If I posted something thats helps don't forget to hit Thanks!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development