View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 01:01 PM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by btstarcher View Post
I'm using the May 9 21903 GTX ROM. I don't select any emails when I use "Mark All As Read;" right after I check my email I just select it from the menu. It's worked in the past.
I wonder if this is just a problem on the 21xxx roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumtum101 View Post
I have the April 23rd, 21901 build and have noticed a bug in the dialer. I've searched for this issue in this thread, but didn't find anything. Here it is:

1) Push Send button to enter dialer.
2) Look at one of your contacts already listed above the 0-9 keys.
3) Make note of the default number already displaying beneath the contact's name.
4) Click the contact card symbol to the right of the contact.
5) Choose a different (secondary) number to call from the contact details screen.
6) **HERE'S THE BUG**The number that displays on the In-Call screen is the default number, but the number that actually dials is the number selected in the contact details screen.

Has anyone noticed this bug? Has it been fixed in a later build, or is there a fix that anyone knows of? Thanks!!!
Just tried it on mine and works correctly
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 1 times.